As if actually colliding with his own fist, Fang Yu felt a huge force coming and took a few steps back.

Fang Yu looked at the mirror-shaped rock wall in front of him with some surprise.

This rock wall is likely to be a magic weapon! Or a magic circle!

In short, it is not an ordinary rock wall!

"Unexpectedly, there are so many guardian institutions in this seemingly ordinary cave."

Fang Yu's mood became more and more excited.

The more guarding organs, the better the preciousness of the items embedded in the rock wall!

...

Tianxing Gate, above the tower.

Head Zheng's face was gloomy, looking at the shining stone monument in front of him.

The two elders sent out did not come back, apparently in trouble.

And the ban in Fallen Immortal Valley is still being violated constantly.

"Damn, who is it!?"

Head Zheng felt frustrated and gritted his teeth.

"Head Zheng, if your people can't solve this person, then let me do it." Bishop Yuan on the side said solemnly.

Head Zheng looked at Bishop Yuan and said, "Do you have a way?"

"Of course, the scope of the blood sacrifice array, including the entire Falling Immortal Valley, as long as the person does not leave the Falling Immortal Valley, I can capture his breath and extract his blood soul." Bishop Yuan said.

"Then bother Bishop Yuan." Headmaster Zheng said with a much relieved expression.

At this moment, an aperture suddenly appeared in front of him.

Then, a figure flashed out of it.

It was an old man in a blue robe with a sunken chest and blood on his chin.

His face was as pale as paper, and he was obviously seriously injured.

"Elder Chang!"

Seeing this old man, the head of Zheng's face changed drastically.

It was one of the two elders he sent to deal with the offenders!

"Palm, head..."

Elder Chang couldn't even stand and collapsed to the ground.

Head Zheng immediately stepped forward and helped him up.

"Elder Chang, what happened? Who is the other party?" Zheng Zhangmen asked with an ugly face.

Elder Chang and another Elder Xiao are people in the Sky Star Gate second only to him in strength.

But now, Elder Chang is seriously injured, and Elder Xiao has not come back!

What happened! ?

"Well, that's a young man... his name is Fang Yu... the strength is... extremely strong, we must be careful..." Elder Chang said with difficulty.

"Where is he now?" Headmaster Zheng asked with his eyes wide open.

"...He ran forward on the mountain...It seemed that he wanted to reach the deepest part of Falling Immortal Valley..." After saying this, Elder Chang couldn't hold it anymore and fainted.

The deepest part of Fallen Immortal Valley! ?

Could it be!

Head Zheng gave a thump in his heart and turned to look at the stone monument behind.