Love

Rubbing her feet, her skin had a glow to it , I've been here for 6 months with her and she had her days. Days that she vomited all day , then she had her good days where she had energy to get up out the bed.

The chemotherapy sessions was over,there was a lot of Radiation treatments that we had to go through but she beat the cancer and was trying to get back normal but of course , that shit did a lot of damage to her baby, plus the issues she already had from her earlier accidents and stuff but we was strong.

We loved each other I think more then we did before, I was her king and she was my Queen.
Her hair was short still but it looked damn good on her and her weight was getting back but not all the way, she hated eating and her appetite was bad. So she was drinking ensures for almost every meal.

I did massages on her everyday, her bones bother her she said and she was still a little weak so I did all I could to care for.
We was happy, we had our first granddaughter Blessed , she was everything and she loved her papa and I loved her to.

Casey and I was still against each other, anytime her momma would be crying she would say I did it when I didn't. She told me if I ever hurt her momma again she would kill me in her mind. That shit hurts because she was my first child I actually put in Kaysee, like I trapped Kaysee by getting her pregnant with Casey , for Casey not to fuck with me. But she was still my baby and I'll kill ah nigga for her , maybe one day we will be back normal .

Magic was dating her child's father who's actually in the National Guards. Very respectful young man who loved the fuck out of their daughter and Magic. Magic was in school still to become a teacher. She was doing damn good.

The twins was here with us and driving me crazy because their toooo pretty and stay so fresh and dress so nicely , I just want to lock them in the closet because the boys love them. But Mrs Magic put them all on birth control and asked questions later.

Cason and Mason was my boys, teens and very cocky . I had them working out and being great to their momma and sisters, they knew how to treat a women and how not to, I told them everything I did was wrong and I wanted them to be better then me .
They lived for baseball and baseball lived for them, my boys was everything .

And of course the baby of the bunch , Rain. She was everyone's favorite, she did nothing wrong. She's gonna be the baby for life.

Jose and Queen got married y'all, the shit was so crazy because they where toxic as fuck shit they had us hands down but some reason God brought them back together and they did good together now.
They was making shit look so easy and they made love seem so real.

Quentin and Renee was divorced , Renee wasn't playing at all, she left and took the kids and he ain't really see them , sis said fuck that nigga.

Big Quentin and Mrs. Magic was still together. Very good people and helped with Kaysee the hold time. Her dad cried so much seeing his fighter , fight for her life. He ain't take nothing from nobody the whole time , he would fold anyone for crossing her.

Adria and Aadrya had left after Adira got release.
She apologized and cried seeing Kay like that. I had no rap for the bitch still, bitch you're a dead bitch in my eyes, you crossed all the lines. They moved to Kentucky and I really don't care to know what their doing , fuck them.

Quella was doing good now, like she was the apple of everyone's life still, she did a whole 360 and was back to baby girl who everyone loved. She stayed a month with else last month but wouldn't even hug me because she said she disrespected me to the max and she was sorry , I had to actually hug her first for her to chill out.

Life was great and I was so in love with my sweetheart. She was my everything and all I wanted is us.