Really

That's what y'all hoes gonna do? I yelled as I am getting jumped my Quella, Adria and Aadrya three days after the beach thing.

I crossed paths with them in the mall today and they wanted to jump.

Okay I got you bitches, I said as the officers 👮‍♀️ keep us apart from each other.

My nose was bleeding and I had a knot on my head.

2 hours later
Man sit the fuck down, Ryan yelled as I am trying to leave the house to go to my parents house and beat the fuck out of them hoes.
Get out my face, I cried as he pushed me down.
Man stop that dumb shit, he said as someone is at the door.

Looking at Queen come in, she looked upset.
What the fuck, she said looking at me.
Oh yeah we finna beat the bitches up, she said as Quentin and Renee walked in.

So they jumped you? Yeah them bitches stupid and Quella acting like them, I'm finna put my foot in her ass, Quentin said as Ryan walked back in my face.
What I just told you? He asked as I looked at him.

She ain't finna be doing no more fighting, he said as he pushed me back down.
Just looked at him, he was being mean all day and I get it but their not finna jump me.
Their not finna try me, I said trying to standing back up but he pushed me back down.

Stop Ryan I cried as he just looked down at me.
Leaving out of the house, my siblings respected him so they wasn't gonna disrespected him.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ryan POV
I was sick of the fighting, I was sick of her jumping every time she had a issue with her siblings.
I made her stay home today but I know she finna flip.
Quella texted me she wanted to fuck me and it blew the fuck out of me because I didn't look at her like that at all, like she was my little sister, so I automatically snapped on her and she sent me a video of her playing in her pussy, I opened it but once I seen what it was  I closed it, it real deal was nasty because I looked At them as my baby sister's .

Man Quella tripping I said to her giving her the phone.

Looking at it, it looked like her whole face turned.

Why would she do that? She asked as I looked at her.
Like I don't know I said as she looked at me.
Did you fuck her? She stupidly asked me.
What the fuck? Did you not read the messages? I yelled as she got out the bad.

If I fucked her do you think I would of told your stupid ass? I yelled getting in her face.

Backing off from me, she looked beyond hurt, like that shit was weird and I didn't know why Quella was trying me.
I sent the messages to her parents and all, I wanted no issues or part with none of that weird shit.

1 a.m
Man, I yelled I went to sleep  with her laying next to me, I'm up and she's gone.

Getting in my truck, I knew where she was going .
Calling her pops, I wanted to warn him but he didn't pick up.

Pulling up to her parents house, it was definitely going down.
Man, I said pulling her off Quella, I don't know where her parents was, I just knew she was outside beating the fuck out of Quella.

Stupid hoe, you want to come for me , bitch what is your problem? She yelled as I yanked her towards her car. As I'm getting her into the car her parents pull up . No let her beat that ass, her daddy said jumping out of his car.

What the fuck? He said pushing Quella.
Not letting her go, she had beat her up already.

So what ?like she's a bitch and I want her to hurt, bitch you my big sister and you fighting me so hoe I am keep doing shit to get under your skin, bitch nobody don't want Ryan, hoe that wasn't even my pussy bitch, she yelled as Kaysee tries to get me off of her.

Fighting you because You jumping in shit for the twins and where them hoes at now, you came home a different bitch and that shit ain't cool, you letting them turn you into them so I'm treat you like I treat them and I'm beat your ass, then you texting Ryan that shit? Really Quella? Kay yelled as she push me but I ain't see none of that shit.

Like I get you mad but don't put me in that shit , that shit looked so bad and I ain't even want to be around anymore .