Damn

Hugging Quella, I cried, like I didn't understand why Quella turnt crazy but I knew she wasn't being herself and that's why I didn't want to fight her.

Quella always been very emotional and very sweet, so I knew it was her being a asshole to me.
Like she was always suicidal , like that time she was gonna kill her self when daddy was fighting mommy, she ain't like that shit so when I heard she was depressed I felt bad but I wanted her to understand that the world didn't work how you wanted it to.

My daddy install I DONT GIVE A FUCK in me very young. But my momma had the last few kids all soft and shit and it wasn't cool at all.
The twins had got in her ear and turnt her against me but bitch you supposed to have your own mind, don't let dead beat mammies get in your ear 👂.

After hugging her , I kissed her cheeks and told her we was good. She apologized for coming for my husband but you know he ain't even want to be around her no more.

Walking back to the table, my daddy was getting at Adria about something. I'll show you, he said as momma stood up and Quentin stood in front Him.

Like y'all bitches stupid, Queen said as she looked at the twins.
Who have a child and decided they ain't want to be a momma and leave? Both of you bitches weird , Queen said grabbing her purse as I looked at her.

What happen? I asked her as I looked at my mom, she looked like she was over the bullshit, I was to.

Walking out with Ryan close to me, we was doing okay.
He was trying not to get on my bad side, he know I ain't forgot about him being a cheater, I just had a lot of shit going on with Magic and Quentin fake deaths and shit and me having to touch my siblings.

No I'm not a beast but I'll fuck you up if you try me .
Walking into the house, Magic was on my list.
Her teacher called and said she was playing on her phone during class, she knew better , so I was finna tap that ass and I ain't care what her daddy had to say.
The sperm donor was missing in action but we ain't care. It's a shame how so many men don't want to be in their  kids life . The shit stupid , but whatever.

Magic bring that ass, I said as I looked at Imani eat cereal at 6 at night, it was weird but whatever.

Yes momma ? She said as I looked at her.
Why are you on the phone in math? I asked as he looked at her.
Momma I wasn't on the phone, I just checked my time and she started yelling , Magic lied.
The lady sent me a 15 min long video of her on the phone and the teacher telling her to get off and she completely ignored her.

Why you lying, you need to tell the truth before she hit you, Ryan said as Ry'li comes in the house .
Hey mommy, hi daddy, she cooed hugging me first.
Hey babe, how do you feel? I asked .

She was going through a lot being her momma was found dead months ago and we are just learning about it. Then the way she  died didn't look good at all, she was murder and left smelling for weeks before someone smelt her. It was crazy and I don't wish death on nobody .

Hugging her, I forgive her but I ain't forget shit. I had a eye wide open on her ass and so did her daddy, he drugged tested her 2 times a week and you never knew when so she couldn't even try to detox.

Taking Magic phone, I just warned her , she wasn't to have the phone no where but home and that's that.

What's up Renee, I said as I looked at her on FaceTime.
Girl Quentin just jumped on me at your mommas house, she cried as it looked like she was trying to run from him.

He want me to okay the cheating, I'm not okay with none of that, she cried walking fast and sounding out of breathe.

He telling me that Asheli child isn't his but why the bitch keep showing proof of him being with her? Like I came back to make it work and look what he's doing, she said as she showed me her marks on her face.

I'm coming now I said as Ryan just shook his head.
Man fuck all that shit, Quentin yelled  in the background as I grabbed my keys

Man don't get in that, Ryan said blocking me from leaving.
That's not your fight, he said looking down at me.
I was gonna respect him because last night this nigga made me cry 😢, he fucked me all over the room and in the tub. He said he was sick of me fighting and I was to old to be trying to fight everyone, he said if I fight again he was gonna beat my ass and the nigga was serious.

Just watching Quentin fuck with Renee you could see my momma pulling up with a bat , shit I ain't have to go, Magic was showing the hood side today huh?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 days later
Oh shit, I'm sorry, I said turning my head as I walked into the bathroom at our shop. I knocked three times and nobody answered, I said as I walked out the bathroom.
But this nigga was doing some fuck shit, like nigga why you beating your dick in our bathroom????

It's kids and females here, what type of shit is that??

Waiting on him to come out I text Queen. Bitch she said walking up to me.

Ivan was this dude who did whatever he was doing on the corner .
Like he was a nice looking dude but very creepy.

Watching him walk out the bathroom, he looked at me.

My bad Kaysee, he said as I just looked at him.

The fuck, I said as he exit the building.
Bitch , pass me the bleach I said as I opened the door of the bathroom.

8 p.m
After cleaning the bathroom, we finished the day out. We closed at 7 , helping our staff break down the dishes and pots and stuff, we was close tomorrow.
Ryan was on his way to get me, today he took both of the trucks to get service and the dude from Soaps 🧼 was at the house detailing the cars and plus I loved for him to take me to work so it was a good thing.

Cherry , did you lock the front door? I asked as Queen looked at me because someone had came into the shop. I knew it wasn't Ryan or Jose, so who was it?

Bitch come on, I said as I took my 9m out of my bag.

What the fuck? I said pointing my gun at Ivan's head as he held, Marie( one my worker )on the wall with a knife to her neck.
The fuck you doing as he looked back at me and started laughing , nigga let her the fuck ago I yelled as I hear 👂 Queen screams . The fuck? I said still with the gun to him.

Bitch shoot, he 😆 laugh.
As I'm trying to make this bitch leave my shit and let my worker go, it's Like five more bitch ass niggas literally coming out the back of our shop.

Man bitch shoot, my self told me , bitch shoot he laughed.

Bitch ass nigga I yelled letting go 3 rounds, fuck I said as the other demons run out the shop and this nigga is laying here leaking to death. Fuck I cried as I sat on the floor, I wasn't that bad of a bitch , I ain't never killed nobody .