For the love

Walking the beach with Renee, the last few months been good, she let me back in her life and I was going shit different .
I ain't disrespected her in no form and I did whatever she asked when she asked.

We was friends that did everything right the second time.
I took her on trips and spend a lot of time with her
We went to therapy and we stayed in church.
It was good but I wanted her back home but I ain't know how to tell her that without being afraid she may deny me.

What happened to my rings? She out the blue asked me. In the safe at the house, I replied quickly.
Umm okay, she said as I just looked at her pretty skin that the sun was hitting .
You love me? She asked again out the blue.
I do I cooed as I just looked at her.

You promise you will never hit or hurt me again? I mean like never, I don't care if you're upset or nothing I never want to be hit or force to do anything again, she said not showing no facial expressions.
I promise, I am so sorry for taking you through that  In the first place.
You're not gonna stop me for hanging out with Kay and the girls, you're not gonna stop be for making myself look pretty and sexy? You're not gonna cheat, or mistreat me, she asked as I looked at her, I promise , I will never do anything to make you feel how I made you feel the first time around .

Okay , we will see, she said walking off. Watching her walk I don't know how I could do her like that in the first place , like how the fuck could I treat someone like that??? I loved my momma , I hated when my daddy touched her so I don't know why I felt it was okay to touch this Queen. I was hurt but I asked God and her to forgive me , I know I was wrong so even if she wasn't trying to be with me , I would want her to forgive me regardless.

2:30 a.m
Waking up to her sitting on my thighs as she played with my dick.
He was already hard for her, if I cut him off what would you do? She asked as she slowly Jack him.

Not saying nothing I just looked at her.
No other female should touch him never again in life, you should never cheat, you should never let anyone touch him again, do you understand? She asked me as I just nodded my head.

We haven't had sex unprotected since we started back having sex but I knew why so I didn't even question her.

Coming up she squat right on his without the rubber and I just felt the tightness and the juices running all over me.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm she moaned as she slowly bounced .
Placing my hands on her hips as she bounced up and down, I enjoyed her.
Sitting up I wanted to make love to her so that's what I did and she moaned loudly as I kissed and sucked on her as she bounced slowly.
***********************************************
2 month later
Renee
Sitting in the hair salon with Kaysee ,life was great and I couldn't ask for nothing more or nothing less.
Quentin was different , so different that I was in love all over again.

Watching Kaysee get her hair braided ,we're getting ready for our vacation. But it was crazy because it was Kaysee and Ryan, Quentin and Myself , the twins and some dudes they had tricked to pay  for their trips, then it was the weird two going , Queen and Jose, they ain't been together in years, shit before me and I only knew them to argue so we will see how it goes.
Oh it was also TJ and Christie (Ryan's brother) who Quentin didn't like, he said dude was to cocky but I didn't see no issues I just stayed in my lane and that's that.
It was weird being around everyone again I didn't know how to act but everyone made me comfortable and I didn't feel scared going home.