Shocked

Bitch you had the nigga Rob us ? You tried to set us up? Queen yelled as she attacked Adria the next day at our parents house.
Man I was sick, like I couldn't believe I killed this man for one then I can't believe my dumb ass sister was fucking this nigga.

Like bitch why did you have to kill him? He wasn't gonna hurt you, she cried as my daddy grabbed Queen and Jose held her.

Bitch what the fuck do you mean? That bitch ass nigga needed to be dead , my husband said as he held me close to him. He lucky I ain't walk in there, that niggas brains would have been all over the whole shop, my daddy added as she just looked at me.

You set us up? Is all I could say? Bitch you set us up?? Queen yelled fighting daddy off her to yank Adira.

Pussy bitch I set y'all hoes up to get fucked up and bitch I wish he would of off y'all bitch ass. Yes I told him to Rob you pussy , pissy , bitch ass hoes but he wasn't gonna kill nobodyyyyyyyyy this bitch ass hoe yelled as I just looked at her shock.

Not understanding or nothing, I just looked at her as my dad pushed her into the house yelling and telling her he's calling the law on her bitch ass, the shit had me so sick, my baby sister ?? My sister, like what the fuck was she thinking and all I could think of what would of happened if I didn't carry my peace matter with me .

Like bitch you hate us this bad? Bitch you wanted us dead this bad? No matter what she said , I feel she wanted us dead and the shit hurt so bad , I didn't understand why ?
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Ryan
Bae so sick, she ain't been out the bed in three days.
Adria went to jail for conspiracy of robbery and was looking at murder chargers because she set the shit up and it was blowing everyone but their dad. He said he knew she wasn't shit years ago and he said if he don't be at every court day it's gonna rain cows.
Mrs. Magic was sick, she stayed here with Kaysee and hasn't left.
Today my brother and I going to their shop with the clean up crew to clean the shit off the floor and shit.

She said she didn't even want to step foot in the place anymore. The shit was sad but I'm happy she off that nigga before he hurt them or their crew. The shit was stupid as fuck with Adira like bitch you hated my wife that bad? I wanted Kaysee to beat that bitch ass, that hoe can't never come around my family again , I swear she's dead to me.

Busting all their drawers down, I put the money in a money bag then in my truck.
She ain't even have time to bust her drawers completely down or nothing that night. Thank Goodness she has a good staff ain't nobody come back to take shit , shit she had all the money here and it was a few thousand.

Bitch that nigga Jon was with them, Jose said as he looked at the original copy of the video in their offices.

Nah nigga, I said coming into the office feeling a rush of negative energy come over me as I looked at the video.
Man that's Smokey and Tweet to I said as my heart stopped .
Like these boys grew up with us , why the hell they trying us like that?