😂

(What Ryan? You got a whole wife why the fuck would I be single just to be your side bitch? That don't make any sense, leave that fat hoe and then we will be together )

That's what it is? I asked my husband 2 years later .
Shit the last 2 years been hard, I had kids to take care of and this nigga wanted to cheat but why the fuck was he here, I ain't need him????

Man I ain't fucking with her, stop playing he lied as he walked up the stairs.
Nigga I just played you a whole voicemail of y'all talking and shit and you telling me you ain't fucking this bitch, what you just talking to her? I asked as he looked at me and I looked at him.

Shit the last few years been bad, our kids had to go through so much because he had bitches thinking they could try me, shit I had to reach out to my daddy to save me from going to jail a few times for trying to kill him and the bitches.
And anyone who knew my story ,knew I stop fucking with my daddy years ago but now he was my back because Ryan stayed trying me and I'm Quentin's oldest ,I pop the fuck off.

You sit around and talk to that hoe about me or what? Like I'm not getting it, the bitch calling ah bitch fat and ain't shit on me fat but this fat ass pussy and this ass, I smartly said going in the room after him.
Pack your shit and go stay with the bitch, I said as he looked at me.
Man let me call this bitch, you want leave maybe she will come get your weak ass, I said as I called the bitch and he just continue to take off his clothes .

Come get this nigga I laughed as I FaceTime with this bitch name Kema that left the messages. Yes and the same hoe from New York who brought her man looking ass here .
Girl please stop calling me, that's your husband, she laughed as he just got in the shower, he act like he ain't have a care in the world and when I popped off it took a lot for him to hit me back but he did and we  fought and I will pack all his shit but the nigga wouldn't leave, we been broken up for about 10 months in my eyes but he tells people we're not but we are.

Stop I scream as he grabbed the phone out my hand as I fucked with him about the bitch.
Shit I cried as he just forcefully put his dick in me from the back.

Fucking me ,he had one of my hands behind my back and he went in .
Not thinking nothing about the bitch on the phone he did the best thing he did in the world to me .
This nigga fuck me crazy

10 mins later
Stop playing with me , I ain't fucking nobody , he meanly said as my body went limp and he drop the phone next to me with this stupid bitch on it still.
This hoe ain't even hang up , the fuck?
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ryan
Boy ,shit the last two years been something else.
Kaysee was a whole bitch, we fought a lot because she swear I was cheating .
Okay I did cheat with the hoe in New Year, that went around saying she was pregnant by me and all type of shit.
She would sent me pictures of her belly and all type of shit. She even moved here to make our life worst.

For a year she said the child was mine and shit but wouldn't let me see the child and shit .
Finally she let me see the child and she came on to me, I ain't gonna lie, she kissed me and I kissed her back .
That was the worst thing that could of happened , she recorded it and sent to Kaysee and made it seem like we did more then a kiss.
Kaysee kicked me out but I ain't leave, five months ago we took the test and the boy wasn't mine but she was still fucking with us & Kay was beating us both up damn near every week and it was getting crazy because the girl had left me alone ,she was just lying to get under Kaysee skin.

Stop you not finna lay next to me and you got hoes disrespected me, Kay yelled trying to push me out the bed .
Man stop playing with me , what did I tell you about that dumb shit? I asked her as I grabbed the back of her neck .

What the fuck do you want me to do? I supposed to be with you even though you keep letting bitches try me? That shit isn't cool or cute, she yelled pushing away from me.
I don't want to be with your stupid ass no more, move the fuck out, she yelled as she walked out the door.
Ignoring her stupid ass I watched her walk into the bathroom and slam the door.

I ain't do shit, yeah I cheated years ago but that shit ain't never happen no more but she just couldn't believe me , maybe I should just let her be but I love her so fucking much .

(This just a teaser, I'll be popping off soon with this part 2 )