Ugh

Bitch Ryan here, Queen said as I watched him hugging our kids.
Our relationship was nothing, the day he moved out was the last day I spoken to him.
He was being petty and so was I .
The kids talked to him and that's how we was gonna keep it.

Quentin and I was back talking and here and there he would say something about Ryan but bitch I ain't care(I did) .
What's up, he said as he walked up to the table I was sitting at with my mom and sisters.
Hey bruh Quella and Aadrya said hugging him.
Hey son my momma cooed hugging him to.

Not saying nothing to me he looked at me like he wanted to but didn't .

As our daughters party went on , he talked to my uncles and brother as I did me.

Bitch you bold, Quella whispered as my little friend Josh walked in.
How? I'm single I said as he approached me.

Damn what's good Juicy? He asked hugging me.
Hey Josh I cooed back hugging him.

Not feeling like I was disrespecting anyone I just hugged and greeted him.
Not except the reaction 🙄😳😑🥲
********************************************

Ryan
Bruh nooo , man chill, Quentin yelled as I beat the fuck out of this nigga she called herself inviting to my kids party.
Today was both my girl's birthday party, Ry and Casey was born just two apart but of course different years so she was having their party together so I went half with her.

But she wasn't gonna keep trying me.

Why are you doing that? She cried as her brother and uncles push me outside .

We aren't together, she cried trying to get to me but her momma wouldn't let her.

Divorce me then bitch, you ain't finna try me, I yelled.
Stupid ass, I yelled pushing them off me as my kids cry.

You upset but you fuck so many bitches, she yelled
Man stupid ass girl I ain't fuck nobody on you in years, divorce me if you feel that way, why you ain't file for divorce yet? I yelled walking from her stupid ass.
Ask her that question, I said to Queen as she push me towards the parking lot.
Man you know why she ain't gonna divorce you, you know she still love you, Queen says as I unlocked my door.

Looking at her standing close to her parents, I'm far from her as Queen just look at me.
Like she fucked that nigga? I asked Queen for her to only look at me.
I'll take that as a yes, tell that whore she better watch her back, I got something for her.

I didn't say she did, and don't do nothing to my sister, I try to be on your side and tell you shit because I think y'all prefect together but you not gonna hurt my sister , Queen said as she looked at me and I looked at Kaysee.
If that nigga dick been in her pussy I'm hurt her, I meanly said getting in my car.

I mean that I said closing my door.

9p.m
Getting a call from Ry she was upset with me. I made her more upset when I told her to get ready I'm coming to get her because Kay wasn't her momma and I was her parent.
Oh she cried but I ain't care, pulling up to our house she was already outside with a bat.

You think you finna just come here and take my fucking child? She yelled walking fast to my car , hitting it before I could even get out.

Man I'm finna beat this bitch ass, jumping out the car, she swing at me but missed. Yanking her I slammed her on the hood of the truck making the bat drop.

Fighting me, I just locked her hands behind her back making her scream and cry.

Wrestling her in the house, she tried to lock me out but I pushed the door down.

Man y'all this bitch was gonna die today,
Why when I push the door open , I see this nigga running towards the back door.

Really bitch, I said slamming her against the hallway door.

Dropping her I chased this nigga out my house.
Please we didn't do nothing , she cried as I kicked this nigga in the face.

Please please we never had sex please she cried pulling me because the nigga was not responding anymore.
Pushing her from I spit on the nigga.

Jumping in my car, I had no feeling and that was scary as fuck.
*************************************************
3 a.m
Calling my daddy and uncles over after Ryan did what he did they did something with Josh.
I know he wasn't dead so I hope they didn't kill him or nothing.

Hopefully they just left him at the hospital somewhere.
My dad went to meet with Ryan a hour ago.
He said I needed to divorce Ryan if I wanted to move on and date but why? Ryan ain't divorce me when he was cheating and shit.

You need to go to sleep, Queen said as I just called Ryan's phone for the tenth time.
When he left earlier he took Ry and I was so upset and hurt , I just wanted to kill him.

What ? What ? Why are you calling me? He screamed.
I want my child back home now, I cried as I looked at him.

Fuck what you want, you want to be nasty I'm show your stupid ass nasty, divorce me then we will see what we gonna do about the kids, I'm pretty sure my kids not gonna want to stay with your stupid ass, he yelled.

Why you saying divorce you? You didn't divorce me before you cheated, I cried as he laughed.

Man I cheated years ago and I let you treat me like shit after that but remember you cheated first? He said sounding like he's drunk. Not saying nothing he was telling the truth so I couldn't say nothing.

I just wanted my babe back and I'll be okay .