?

Hearing this nigga say fuck my wife, it was over.

What's up fuck boy? He said setting up his set.
Man the nigga wasn't saying shit, but a word and a call out from any nigga I was taking it.
I wasn't licensed to carry but I did anyways

Removing my piece and shirt her mom had grabbed her as I jumped on this nigga.
This nigga was maybe 6'2 160 , I'm 6 something and 120 pounds heavier then this bitch ass nigga so it wasn't even a fight in my eyes.

Man y'all ain't jumping I hear someone say, I don't know if ah bitch was thinking about hitting me or not, I know regardless I had someone who would shake this bitch up if nobody else wouldn't and that's my brother on life.

Please stop, please stop , some cry as I dropped this nigga head to the ground.

Please daddy it's my fault , I'm sorry, Mag cried as I just looked at this nigga leaking.
Realizing that Sosa, Lil E, Quentin and Jose was on his brother head, I was out of my body with this shit.

I'm calling the police , this nigga bitch cried as she run to comfort her nigga.
The nigga needed more then comfort, he need some medical help.

Looking at Magic, I was very upset with her.
Hopping in my truck I pulled off without no feeling.
Shit that shit hurt, like someone you have did everything for say some shit like that? It's crazy so I'll back off.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

2 hours later
Pulling back up to Kaysee house( our house) I had nothing, she had my phone and everything so I had to stop over here to get my stuff.
Everybody was here, I ain't feel like dealing with nobody right now because my heart is broken.

Getting out shirtless still, my arm was hurting from beating that bitch niggas ass.

As I'm coming into the house the first thing I hear is crying.
Man Kaysee that's enough, someone says.

Walking into the living room, big Quentin is holding Magic , Mrs Magic ,her sisters and brother are trying to hold her but she's all in all their face.

What's up? I loudly asked looking at Magic face. Man see if I ain't love this little girl I wouldn't of care what Kaysee had did to her but she knew she wasn't allowed to hit my kids with her fist and definitely not in the motherfucking face.

What the fuck happened to her face? I asked as Quentin allowed her to come embrace me.

You hit her in the face? I asked Kaysee as she just looked at me sideways.
Freaking out , like my soul left my body.

I see myself looking at Magic black eye and bust lip but my mind is playing games with me.
Kaysee why did you hit my child in the face, I yelled making her jump.

Man come on Magic y'all big Quentin said .

Magic go upstairs, Queen said as I looked at Kay.

She's not gonna disrespect me , Kay nonchalantly said as I watched my baby go up stairs and her parents walk out the door with just The twins .
Queen wasn't gonna leave Kay alone with me but I ain't care.
Quentin just stood on the wall.

Snapping I went after her, grabbing her hair, it was on. She popped me as Queen popped me but I ain't never feel their hits , choking Kay, I ain't gonna lie, Queen wasn't giving up , thinking Quentin yanked her off me because now he was begging me to stop as Kaysee dig her nail in my face.
I told you not to never do that shit, I yelled as I threw her on the sofa and QUENTIN and Queen pushed me away from her.
Stupid ass, why the fuck would you hit my child in the face? I asked as I punched  the television and then the glass door making it break.

Just breaking shit in the living room , it was her face or this bullshit.
My baby eye was close and black .
Her lip was leaking , listen I don't give ah fuck about ah bitch when it comes to my 9 .

Walking upstairs, I eyed her the whole way up the stairs
Entering Ry and Magic room, she was sitting on the side of the bed holding ice to her eye.

Kneeling down in front of her I looked at her.
You okay? I cooed looking at her as Ry cried.

Daddy I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I thought Robby really wanted to see me, he said y'all was blocking him but daddy I knew that was a lie, I'm sorry she cooed hugging my neck.

It's all good babe, I cooed hugging her . Kissing both of my babies I wasn't gonna leave them tonight .

2 a. m
Sleeping on the floor of my kids room, I had all the kids in here with us.
Kaysee ain't come upstairs or nothing so I know she knew I was gonna knock her ass out once I see her again.

Laying Juno down next to Ry, I had to take a leak .

Ryan stop, she yelled as I enter the master bedroom.
I didn't mean to hit her in the face, she was talking stupid and I punched her, she explained as I looked down at her. I went to pee and I heard her in the master bathroom talking to someone so I knew she was up and the angry just took over my body again.

So you think I supposed to care ? Like you busted my baby's eye, like what the fuck? I asked as she looked up at me and the tears exit.

You know I don't beat them , I let you do that but she fucking disrespecting both of us
Then you leave , she tells me it's my fault that both of her daddy's hate her, I tell her to shut up she continues to talk so I snapped, I'm sorry Ryan I didn't mean to hit her in her face, she cried as she put her hands in her face.

Like what I was supposed to do ?