Please work

Where is Kaysee? My dad asked as we sat at the table.
So daddy called a family meeting because Quella came for Ryan and Kaysee beat her up.

Quella broke down after admitted that she was just trying to make Kay mad, Kay told her she was dead to her and left.

Quella had a whole breakdown, she flipped out and tried to kill herself.
I called Kay and she said fuck Quella so it was bad, she ain't never hate us this bad, like we fought but she never just said fuck me.

Looking at Quella she was hurting and that's what she get for following behind the two bitches who's gonna get their ass tap soon, I just knew Kay was gonna get them , she may be chilling now but she's the devil she will get you.

So Kaysee not coming? Aadrya said as I looked at her.
I guess not, so what y'all got to say? I asked as I looked at them.

To fucking much my daddy said as my momma just looked at them, I know she wish she would of plan b them bitches

I'm really just sick of fighting with her, like tell that bitch she got it, I want say shit to her, I don't have time for her bullshit Adria said as Kay walked in with Ryan.

Don't shit ah brick now my dad said as he laughed and stood to hug Kay as my momma did the same thing
Looking at my sister, man she was so beautiful but loved to fight and I didn't get it, I will fight but I ain't just gonna be fighting, I'm argue with ah bitch first, not Muhammad Ali she wanted to punch then talk.

Hey babe, I cooed hugging her, she was dress nice today with her bebe dress on and some Bebe slides.
What's good sis? Quentin, said as he looked at her.

I heard that Kaysee went over there and put hands on him because he wouldn't let Renee leave after he cheated with Asheli and the hoe telling everyone that her child is his, knowing her it's a lie, the first child wasn't his.

Hugging him, Ryan did the same, he ain't even speak to the twins or Quella.
It's finna be some shit, Jose said as I looked at him.

I pray not babe, I said as she sat next to me.

Okay so we are here to just chat, I said as Kaysee looked at Quella.  And my parents just watched us work it out .
Not looking at Kay, Quella had got beaten back to sweet Quella.

Umm first Kaysee I want to say I'm sorry, Quella said as she looked at her.
I'm sorry Ryan also, I know y'all hate me right now but I'm sorry, I felt I had to be upset with you because you was upset with us , I'm sorry Kaysee. I'm sorry for even trying to come at Ryan on some hateful shit, you know I don't even like black men, she bravely said making everyone laugh but Kay.

I'm sorry Kaysee for disrespecting you, I don't know why I thought I could, she said as she looked at Kaysee.
I was really twirling , she said as we laughed, still Kaysee was just looking at her.
Like bitch say something this bitch is suicidal and she only wanted to make you forgive I thought as Quella looked back down at her legs.

Standing up, Kaysee looked at Quella, why you cutting yourself? Kaysee asked as she looked at Quella?
Looking at her she just starred.

Come here, she said to Quella, come she said walking off before Quella could even stand up.

Oh shit, I whispered as Ryan just looked.
I am not holding her back today, I just can't, he said as we laughed and Quella followed her.
I pray she don't hit my baby, my baby having a hard time my momma said as daddy make her sit down.

Okay praying they get back normal now it's on to you two bitches.
If y'all say anything else about my sister I'm beat the fuck out of your bitches and if you bitch want smoke y'all know we will jump y'all, come get y'all kids and be mommas and stop playing with us before we beat the fuck out of y'all, I said as they looked at me in shock.