😔

9:45 a. m Tuesday
Kissing the kids we didn't sleep at all, we fucked about 10 times and I cried and cried until now that I have to take him to the jail house.

Kissing ,Juno or Rex didn't understand at all , it was sad though because he wouldn't be here to see them get big.
TJ also received 3 years and I didn't know that because I wasn't friends with him and his bitch but Ryan told me last night that everyone got the same time.
I was sick, my brother, Jose and him not  being around was gonna kill us all, Renee was sick and Queen was pregnant (surprised) so we had to be there for each other .

Hugging me as I stood outside the jailhouse with him. This is for you before I forget, he said taking his ring off his finger, please don't forget me , he cooed as he's momma stood next to us .

She was sick both of her boys was going away for a few months, she not gonna have nobody to boss around but her husband.
Kissing him as he grabbed my ass, he told me to stay faithful and I was. Like bitch I'm the faithful one.
😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

After watching him go away , I took it really hard.
It's been 8 months since they been gone and shit was crazy.
We visited every weekend and you know it was different because their in feds so the freedom was a little different, he was able to touch me and stuff .
It was nice seeing him but I really needed him out.

Ry I don't know what to tell you, like if your dad was home you wouldn't be doing all that, I said as she walked out the house.
She had got a little disrespectful before he left but he beat that ass, I didn't touch them because of the situation with Mag so she felt she could try me.

Ry really I said as she got in the car with some boy.
Okay cool when your daddy calls, I'm make sure I tell him you just left, I yelled as she just rolled her eyes and dude pulls off.
She was 17 and fucking and felt she was grown and I couldn't do shit with her.

Going back in the house I cried a lot , Ryan was the glue, he didn't allow me to beat them because they all was scared of him but since he's been gone all the kids was acting out and I felt like shit a lot because they wouldn't try me if he was home.

Making dinner, Mag and Casey had a fight yesterday so I had both of them on punishment, Magic had reached out to Robby again and this time the nigga was coming at me hard, so hard that I had to get my daddy and uncles to step to his bitch ass.
I had to get in her face and tell her I'll beat her ass if she try that shit again, but it only took for Ryan to call and I told him so he checked her and I haven't heard nothing else about it but then again you don't know.

Feeding the kids, Ryan hasn't called me yet, Queen had just had Sunshine and she was everything, Renee ended up being pregnant and so sick, In fact she was living here with us until Farther notice.

Laying the two babies of the crew down, Renee slept in the guest house out back with my nephew but I always let him just sleep in the room with the twins.

Taking a shower, like I called Ry and she didn't answer.
Checking my phone , Ryan didn't call me none today and that wasn't normal.
All I know is their lawyer called and was telling me he was trying to get them less time because the police didn't find the bag on anyone , it could of been a customers but I didn't understand why he didn't say that at the first court hearing ,so when I asked Ryan he said the bag was on the counter so the police just took it saying it was theirs.

Laying in the bed, my body was tired 😴, I was so stressed out I was down to 167, I haven't been this small since I was 18 . I missed my husband so much and I'm praying he come home in 6 months because he was doing good and not fighting . I didn't care about him being home on house arrest, it was just good to have him home .