Ugh

Day 4
Standing to the bathroom door, waiting on Kaysee to come out. We went to this restaurant for dinner and she got sick.
I don't know if it's the food or what but she's been in here for about 25 mins with Queen.

Umm I don't know if she's pregnant or not but that will be some shit if she is because she ain't want no more kids and I stopped her from getting fixed years ago , shit I been emptying my nut in her for 5 years and she ain't get pregnant so I didn't think we could.

Finally opening the door, Queen looked so shocked 😳 .
You good? I asked her as she just looked at me. Yes she said but I knew she was lying.

Walking back to the table , everyone was looking at them crazy.
You go bih ? Quentin asked as she looked at him.
They was cool, they played a lot and I was happy.
Yeap I am good, I ate something bad, she said as Queen just looked at her funny.

Something was up and I was gonna make one of them tell me.

11p.m
You want a ginger ale? I asked her as I helped her off the floor in the room.
Umm no I just want to go to sleep, she said as I carried her nude body to the bed.

Kissing her cheeks, she just laid with her eyes close.

2:32 a.m
Pulling from my blunt , she made me leave the room because she said the smell was fucking with her headache and stomach.
I went and got her some water and ginger ale , she didn't like meds .

So what's Up? I asked Queen as she sat next to Jose. What? If your wife ain't tell you , I'm not telling you , she said as my brother looked at her.

Tell me what? I asked her .
I don't know , she said sounding stupid.

Why would you say that? I just looked at you? What Kaysee got to tell me? I know she's pregnant 🤰, I said making her eyes get big. I knew her better then she knew herself, after she vomited the second time I knew she was pregnant 🤰 I laughed .
But I don't say nothing during no pregnancy until she tells me because she's afraid of what may happen.

I didn't say nothing, I didn't say shit, Queen said standing up.
I didn't say you did , I laughed.

Hopefully it's twins, I joke as she just walked inside the house .

Damn bitch, Jose said as Quentin looked at me.
Bitch you need to fix that all the way, Jose said as I looked at him.
Yeah I am, I love her I said as we just smoked.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Kaysee
Spitting in the cup, like this shit is so stupid, I cried as Queen and Renee sat with me outside the next morning.
The men had went to the store, so we sat outside.
It's crazy because Renee told us she was pregnant earlier yesterday and I took a test the first day here because I felt bad , but I didn't tell nobody until yesterday at dinner when I told Queen because I couldn't hold nothing down , so yeah I'm with child and I'm so sad .
8 kids all together and that's more then I wanted to have.
I went to get my tubes tied years ago and Ryan showed out and made me leave so it was never done . But I haven't gotten pregnant in 5 years so I figure I wasn't able to anymore.

Queen just told me Ryan knew and I was upset because I told her not to say shit but she said she didn't , she said he told her . He was acting funny and shit this morning but we didn't say anything to each other about nothing.

The bitch Renee didn't even speak, she didn't even come out their room and I was cool with that.
Like hoe your nigga shouldn't be looking period.
The only reason I ain't hit that Hoe was because I knew I was pregnant and I wasn't trying to hurt my baby.

After sitting with the girls, I wasn't gonna let this sickness stop me so I went upstairs to put on my bathing suit.
Our kids FaceTime with us earlier but didn't want to talk to us because my momma had them doing what the hell ever they wanted .

Fixing my bathing suit top, I get it, Christie ain't like her nigga looking at other bitches , shit I didn't either but he did.
Putting on this cover up that I got from a shop we passed by the other day, it was really cute ☺️.

As I'm walking out the room, he's walking up.
Looking at me, he studied the body like always.
What's up? You going swimming to? He asked me as we stood in front of each other.
Don't get me wrong I love this nigga and I know he's a A1 father ,I just didn't think right now was a good time to have anymore kids, shit we had enough and we are going through a lot in our relationship but what could I do? Abortions wasn't in our category or vocabulary.

Alright I'll be down there in a min, he said as I just looked at him.
I'm not playing this game with him, he knew I was pregnant but wasn't saying nothing.

Why you trying to act like you don't know? I know you know, and it is what it is but don't think this gonna changed the fact that you did me wrong and it's still not okay, just because you put another child in me don't make it okay to sleep with 10 fucking women, I meanly said as we just stood in front of each other.

Who said it was okay? I not once said it was okay, I said it wasn't okay from the jump but we wasn't together so I trying to make sense of why it's so bad? He nonchalantly said.

Okay let me go jump on ten dicks and see how you feel, I smartly said walking down the stairs.

Yah and  you will be attending 10 funerals he meanly said as I looked back at him.

Ryan was stupid, like nigga you stupid as fuck.