😱

Please don't leave, I begged to Kaysee 5 in the morning.
It was crazy, she came over and just sat on the dick , she let me eat her up , she bounced on the dick until she busted and I busted now she's leaving.

Kaysee please, I begged as she got into her car.
Fuck I yelled watching her back out.
I just wanted to lay with her for a little longer but she made it clear that's all she wanted was some  hard dick and I gave it to her .

12:32 p.m
Man you straight? Quentin asked as I watched her at our daughters game.
I told him what she did and he thought it was funny. Bruh was doing good, he loved his wife and son some much it was crazy , he was a great dad and good husband now, he did everything for them two.
I was happy for him.

What's wrong ? She asked me as I looked at her .
Nothing I'm just looking, I said as she looked at me. She knew what was wrong with me , like how you pull up and fuck me like that? Man that pussy was so good and tight, I wanted more.

Y'all did good I cooed as I hugged my two oldest . Thank you daddy, daddy look I want these, Magic said as she  half way hugged me.

My kids could get anything from me.

As shes showing me the shoes , I didn't notice this fuck nigga walking up.

What's up baby girl? He smiled making me look at him and Magic look up.
Oh hi how are you ? She asked waving as Kaysee look at him crazy.
I told her about yesterday and she just laughed but we had no clue he was gonna show up today.

Thank you for inviting me, I enjoyed your game, he said as Magic just smiled.

Walking away from them , it felt weird but I had to let her have her time with him, like I don't get it I'm her dad but he is the one who help create her but I'm the man who took her in at some months, not even a year, I been daddy since.
Watching Kaysee watch them talk, she gave her space . She didn't like it but what could we do? I mean we could stop it by law, because he signed his rights over.

Daddy? Ry cooed as she hugged me.
What's up nugget? I cooed looking down at her.
Daddy I love you, she said hugging me again.
I love you too, I cooed back knowing she wanted something.

Umm mommy? Mag said as she looked at her.
Walking close I wanted to know what she had to ask her.
What's up bean head? Kaysee asked .
Mommy can I go with Ro- my dad to meet my sisters? She asked as she looked at her.
Umm 🤔 no , why would you ask that? Kaysee meanly said not caring if dude heard her or not.

Momma why? Like it's not fair, it's not fair that Ry knows her sisters and I can't know mine? She asked as Kaysee just looked at her.
Ry had started FaceTiming with her other sisters but that was only over the phone.

Listen Magic, I said I don't have to explain shit to you, I said NO and that's that, she said rolling her eyes and walking off.
Like why tho? She's mine, I put her in you, you mad still? Dude said as I just looked at him.

Bitch mad, mad at what? You ain't never did nothing for her, Kaysee said as I just grabbed her.
You let another man take care of your child. You let my husband do everything for your child from 6 months til now, she yelled as I just walked her from in front of him.

Getting outside with Her and my girls , I never thought this day will come.
It's not fair momma, you are stopping me from knowing my real father, Ryan(she never called me Ryan) isn't my real father, like you are nasty, she cried making me feel bad as fuck.