Renee

Day 3
Yesterday was love, Ryan and Kay was good,
Queen and Jose was weird as fuck
Quentin and I are so in love
But babe TJ and this crazy insecure ass bitch Christie , need to take their ass on.

So everyone was good last night, I'm pretty sure Kay and Ryan slept in the same room because he carried her straight to the room after we arrived back from the beach.
But this morning, Christie decided she wanted to come for Kay because Kay dress was to short for her liking .

Man baby girl I have nothing to say to you, I'm not even gonna argue with you, Kay said walking out the kitchen.
Queen and Kaysee got up this morning , cooked breakfast and cleaned up as everyone slept.

I got up about  a hour later and helped them.
We all had on comfortable clothes.
Kay had on a white dress that stopped at her mid thigh and some bedroom shoes, Queen had on pair of short shorts and a tank top and shit I had on my husbands shirt and some leggings so we was just comfortable ,cleaning as everyone slept.

She come downstairs with her nigga, like it ain't no niggas down here your nigga should of kept walking .
But he didn't , he sitting in the dining room as we clean and she makes coffee, this nigga looking and shit and I guess she caught him looking at Kay ass.
As soon as he walks back up stairs with his coffee this bitch go's off.

Sis had on a bathing suit under it so it's not like he could see anything but that fat ass.

Like I said have some respect, I don't walk around your husband half nude, the bitch yells as Kay just walk outside , slamming the door .

Nobody don't want your man, your nigga shouldn't be looking at his brothers wife, Queen said as I pushed her outside . I knew I couldn't do shit with neither one of them but I tried.

Kaysee? I yelled as she walked from the house.
Sis fuck that hoe, she isn't finna fuck up our vacation, Queen said as I see Ryan coming from out the house .

Yo Kay? He yelled running towards us, shit, I said he looked mad.

What's up? He said grabbing her from the back.

What happen? What did that nigga say to you? He said grabbing her face.

He ain't say shit, his bitch coming at her sideways because that nigga looking, Queen yelled as she walks back towards the house but Jose and Quentin is walking up so they grabbed her.

Like I don't have time to be fighting with nobody right now, I'll kill that bitch, the best thing I could of did for her was walk out that fucking house, Kaysee yelled as Ryan stood in front of her.

Man come on, he said grabbing her and walking her back towards the house with all of us walking with them .

3mins
It ain't your place to stay shit to nobody about what the next bitch got on, I wasn't looking at nobody he yelled from upstairs .

When we came back in dude was in the kitchen and Ryan approached him in front of his bitch about what went down.
Dude apologize and pushed her ass all the way up stairs .

Hearing the door slam, the shit went down .

Sitting on Quentin lap, I didn't like anybody getting beat up on, the shit just made me feel sad.

Let's eat, Queen said as Kaysee sat next to Ryan.
😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

3 pm
After breakfast and lunch we decided to just relax, so everyone was basically out by the pool to  chill.
Kaysee was laying down on the pool chair with her top off as Ryan laid on her butt , Quentin and I was playing in the water and Jose and Queen was making out in the pool.
Everyone was minding their business and enjoying each other .
The music was on and Ryan had put some chicken on the grill.

Pass me a shirt, Kaysee said to Ryan as Christie and TJ walks out.

Man why? You good, he said side eyeing his brother and his bitch.

What's good? TJ say as he laid their towels and phones on the chair next to Ryan.
Shit enjoying this sun, Ryan said still laying on Kay's fat ass.

Not saying nothing the Christie bitch just sat down on the chair next to him. She had on Sunglasses and a lot of makeup, ugh I remember them days , I don't wish them on nobody.

Not really saying anything else everyone did their own thing.
Ryan put a towel over Kaysee because she made him .

Kissing Quentin, he was so freaky.
Grabbing my ass cheeks , the last three days all we did was fuck.
I just had to sit on it , but I think I'm pregnant but I'm so afraid to tell him.
I woke up this morning vomiting 🤮 everywhere . I didn't drink yesterday because I just felt my stomach wasn't settled.

We need to go in, I want to talk to you, I cooed as I looked at his lips.
Umm did I do something? He asked as I looked at him.
No , I replied back .

Getting out the pool, with him so close up on me , I felt his wet body.
Wrapping a towel around me , I thanked him.

4:30
Rubbing his back as he is literally crying because we took the test and I was indeed pregnant.
He apologized and cried , because this will be our second child.
The first , 😕I don't like talking about it but let's just say he beat me into labor to early.

Kissing my lips, I promise I will never hurt you, this gonna be the best pregnancy, I don't want you doing nothing but staying healthy he said as I looked him in the eyes.

He was indeed different, and I love it.