Shit crazy

11 months later
Ryan played nasty, the bitch didn't just take Ry'li, he had Magic & the twins now.
He wasn't playing with me at all , he filed the divorce I didn't reply , every time it was a Mediation I would reschedule just to get on his nerves.

Pulling up to the store that he just opened I wanted to talk to him.
My kids was miserable because they're being snatch between the two of us and they cried a lot .
This weekend I had all the kids, the whole weekend they was upset and cried because they didn't wanted to leave one another.
So I was gonna put my issues to the side and go talk to him and maybe I could get him back home.

And you know it's not just for the kids, I missed the fuck out of him being home , shit I missed him the day he left but I just wanted him to miss me and admitted to cheating still but Queen swear he wasn't and I believe her now.

So I got dolled up, I mean really dolled up, nails, toes, hair, lashes , beat my face a little and I dressed this ass up , wearing a two piece white body con outfit with a pair of Open toe Steve Madden heels that made my feet look sexy as fuck.

Damn that ass fat some niggas said as I'm walking into his shoe store.
(Before I seen him he seen me )

Hey crazy , what's up? Jose said as I looked at him.
Shut up where is my husband? I asked him as I looked at his crazy ass.
Oooh I'm your husband today? That's funny, Ryan said from behind me.

Your my husband until I kill you, then after that you will still my husband, I said turning to face him.

Looking down at me, he looked at the titties.
Yeah that's why you dodging them meetings? You playing and I ain't feeling that stupid shit.

Man shut up, we need to talk so take me to your offices, I demanded as he looked at me in a sexual way.
Following him into the back of the store, the nigga looked stressed but good as fuck.

Sitting on the side of the desk he just looked at me.
My kids ain't happy and you need to come back home so we can be a family again, I was wrong , I did damage the relationship but instead of divorcing me , you need to seeking therapy for us, I said as he watched me remove the outfit I had on.

Walking to him with just my heels and a thing on he looked hungry and I was gonna let him eat.

Making him stand I removed his shirt. He's always been a puppy when it came to this cat.

30 mins later
I couldn't move, I haven't been touch since him and he seen that now and was so stupid in side me.
Laying on him it felt so good.
Rubbing my back he couldn't stop saying he loved me.
Kissing my face he put one hand around my neck and squeezed ah little hard .
You ain't finna play me, he said confusing me. Because we just made love and the nigga beat me down so he knew I wasn't fucking off but he had switch personalities on me .

Pushing me off of him, I cried but got right up and begin getting dressed.
You think I'm fall for you tricks? It ain't that easy , you ain't finna do me any type of way, he yelled getting really stupid .

Not saying nothing I just got dressed, he's sperm was still coming out of me but I didn't even care.

Putting the outfit back on as he talk shit and told me I wasn't finna play on him the tears exit.

Walking out his office with him behind me talking cash shit, I did cry .

Damn bruh you straight? Jose said as I walked out the door with him behind me .

Stop Ryan I cried as he took my keys and bag from me.
Grabbing my neck again he pushed me against my car.
Why you came in here with that shit? Huh you trying to play with me and shit, he asked as he held my neck and applied his body weight to my body.

I'm not playing with you, I wanted you back home with the kids but you seem to think it's a joke so I'll leave you alone, I cried as he just looked at me.

That's your best bet, I ain't that nigga no more, you turned me into this person, he meanly said still holding my neck tightly.
Okay Ryan I'm sorry , please let me go, I begged.

Doing as I asked he let me go but he was still in my face.

Like was I wrong for coming? I know I was but I thought it would be totally different.
Like nigga you just fucked me , he ain't stop the fucking so why be mean now?
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Quentin POV
Laying in the bed next to Mena , she was just ah bitch I fucked.
Renee and I wasn't together , the day after I beat her ass , she went missing and I'm pretty sure my momma them had something to do with that.

After she miscarriage my first child I been beating her ass more and she stayed for years but I guess this last time she couldn't deal with it so she left and I was looking for her but couldn't find her.

Getting out of this hoe bed, she wanted more for years but I ain't want her. I just wanted to beat her down as much as I wanted to, she knew about my wife but she ain't care, she was in love with the dick.

2 hours later
Looking at Ryan as he rolled the third blunt within a hour , this nigga was crazy . He told me how my sister did him earlier and he said he wasn't falling for her tricks but I really think she's missing him because she has told me she wanted to get the family back together because their kids are unhappy.

Watching Queen and Kaysee walk into the club we was at, I know they didn't know we was here just because of the way Kay was dressed ( nasty)
Bitch I'm finna kill your sister, Ryan said making me laugh.
Man chill, I said as we watched them sit at the bar.

Nope, he said getting up to go fuck with her.

Sitting next to them, Queen eyes got big.
The fuck? She said as Kaysee looked at Ryan.
I wouldn't let him jump on my sister in my face.

Yeah I know I'm a fuck boy for beating Renee ass but I'm sorry for treating her like that, I wasn't ready to marry because my trust issues are all fucked up.
Being married to that hoe I married first ,Asheli made me hate women, like I love to fuck then and shit but I couldn't trust none of them that's why I did Renee wrong , she was untouched when I got with her so I should of knew she wasn't like Asheli but I was stupid and now I'm sorry for hitting her and mistreating her.

Watching Ryan look at Kaysee, he was stupid as hell , bruh wasn't himself, like he was knocking niggas out left and right for saying anything.

Come on man, let's go he said as Kay just looked at me .

Bruh was crazy and she made him this way.