Fucked up family

Man fuck you and that nigga, y'all bitches sick as fuck, what type of parents put their kids through some shit like that, then you sick bitches put Imani in that shit.
Y'all talking about how fucked up we are, you bitches are fucked up and y'all really are dead to me, bitch ass nigga you saying I sold all your shit , nigga I only did that because I did not know what the fuck else to do, you did that stupid shit to make me look bad, nigga you ain't my real daddy anyways fuck boy, I yelled at Quentin ( my daddy ) as he tries to get to me and Magic stupid as try to talk to me but fuck that bitch ass hoe to, stupid bitches I yelled as Queen just cried.

Getting in my car, I was pissed 😠 like who the fuck do some fuck shit like that? You wanted to teach us something , nigga it's to late to be a daddy to anyone, I thank God I didn't need that fuck niggas money .

Pulling in the driveway my day couldn't get worst.
Ry was here and I didn't know why, her dad was still with them sick people trying to put pieces together , I ain't give a fuck about none of them bitches anymore.

Why she's in my house? I asked Magic as she looked at me.
I don't know momma, she's upstairs Magic said to me looking stupid.
Man I swear I said going up the stairs, I already had my gun in my bag for Queen them ass but it up being my daddy and fuck ass momma at the DNA test center.

Hearing loud moans coming from my room, I know damn well this hoe ain't.
Ry haven't been around since that day she got kicked out for being disrespectful and we haven't seen her, Magic text me and told me that Ry had pulled up with a dude saying she was coming to get her clothes, so I fussed with them folks and came home to deal with this bitch .

Opening my door, this little disrespectful as bitch is getting fucked in my bed and I just snapped.

Really bitch ? I yelled as her dad run into the room , looking so shock, I guess Mag called him to.

Looking at him she laughed as dude jumped off her and covered himself.
Looking at him it was like we had the same idea, jumping on dude as I jumped on Ry, bitch it was on

I am not gonna lie, this Ryan's child, she knew how to fight because we made sure of that but bitch I'm the wrong one. Beating her ass, I was on top of her as she tries to knock me off her, I ain't see none of that shit.

At this time Ryan was dragging due down the stairs as I punched Ry.
Get your bitch ass out my house hoe, I yelled as Mag and Casey pulls me off her but I knocked them
Both off me and I dragged this bitch in the hallway