Ryan

After hearing that from my kids I was hurt, so hurt that I felt  like shit and I ain't seen them in a day.
That shit wasn't normal , I saw my kids everyday .

Sitting in MAX OUT  ( store) I played with my phone.

So you not gonna answer my calls? Someone says as I looked up.
Your kids called you all yesterday and this morning and you didn't pick up, why? Kaysee asked as she stood in front of me with a white polo 👚 shirt and some white shorts that showed off her thick thighs and a pair of  pink Tory scandal with her pink Tory bag.
Her hair still was pressed straight from the photoshoot , she looked really pretty. I can't believe I put 12 kids in her, damn I was supposed to be on my shit , but of course I was a whole bitch ass nigga and only did her wrong.

Let me take you to lunch, she said turning to walk out.
Looking at the ass, she was so fine to me , even with the little weigh gain, I'll eat her up if I could.

Grabbing my keys, I followed her out the store.

You scared to get in the car with me? She asked as I stood next to my car.
No I just didn't know if you wanted me to trail you or not, I replied looking at her.

Umm no I'll bring you back to get your baby she said getting in her SUV .
We both had bigger SUVs now because we had a lot of kids but of course we had the regular cars for when we was alone .

Getting into her Expedition , it felt weird sitting next to her, beside the pictures the other day, that was the first time we had any contact.

Watching her drive , I studied her body language.

Pulling up to Longhorn, this was the first restaurant I took her to because I didn't have no money back then . Like this was the girl who I started everything with.

Getting out the car first I opened the door for her.
I was still a gentleman and she was still used to me doing that type of stuff for her, she couldn't say I didn't treat her like a lady, I still had that respect for her.
Walking behind her as she walked into the restaurant, this view was amazing.

Table for two , I said as the waitress greeted us.

Following the young girl to the table , it felt so good being out with her.

15 mins later
Ordering drinks, I told myself I wasn't gonna drink anymore so I just order a strawberry lemonade and she order herself a strawberry martini 🍸 and a water.
So what's up? Why you haven't called your babies? She asked me as I looked at her lips.
Their mad at me, I didn't want to make them any angry so I'm just giving them time to cool off, I honestly said as she looked at me.

They think you're mad at them, so that's not good, she replied as she drunk from her drink.
I'm not, I'm shock, like I get it, I know I'm a fuck up, and I messed home up but I love y'all, I said as she looked at me.

You know they love you to, so I don't know why you feel like not calling them not gonna make them sad.
You didn't even see the babies yesterday, she said.

I'm sorry, I know I fucked up, I should of called them , I said feeling bad.
It's okay, you can see them today, she said .

Ordering our lunch, we joked, she smiled and we laughed. Man we ain't laugh in years , it felt good.

Looking at her hands she still had her bands on, like that blowed me but I was happy as fuck about that.

Paying for the meal, I looked at her.
Ok I invited you out, I was supposed to pay, she laughed as I tipped the young girl.

What do I look like letting you pay ? I never let you pay, I replied helping her up from the booth.

This was nice, I miss doing this , she cooed as we walked out.
Helping her in the suv, a few times we looked at each other and I wanted to kiss her and I'm sure she wanted the lips but she was trying to play hard so I respected her.

Pulling off we head back to my store.
Laughing she song as I laughed at her remixing still by Tamia, that was our favorite song .

Damn I miss you, she out of the blue said as we pulled up to my car.
Looking at her I knew she was finna cry, and I couldn't take that.

Like I fucking miss the fuck out of you, I miss my husband, I don't know who the fuck I been dealing with for the pass 4/5 years. Like after that shit with that hoe in New York shit ain't been the same, we was so much better then that, she cried as I just looked at her.
It's my fault, I know, I just ain't no how to gain your trust back so I just did everything wrong , I admitted.

You need to started doing everything right, it's 9 kids out here that we are responsible for, their hurting because of us, we have to fix this , like we was never supposed to be like my parents and I always told you that, she cried.

I'm sorry, I cooed looking at her.
Damn I'm sorry 😞