Ryan

Looking at my ex wife , like she drove me crazy .
I divorced Kaysee just to get under her skin.
I never wanted to be apart from her, I never wanted anyone but her .
When she did that shit with her fuck ass sister without talking to me, it pissed me the fuck off . So bad that I wanted her head .
Like why , why would you save someone who wanted to harm you ?
I get that's her sister but that's different when she did that shit, if it was my brother, he would be dead or gone for life.

I thought about a lot of shit, I ain't want anyone with her . I ain't want nobody touching what's mine .
I thought about popping her ass, I thought about killing her on a daily . If I killed her nobody would ever have her , so why not kill her?

So you finna do this ? You finna kill me and take me from my kids ? She asked as she looked at me .
It's crazy how this story plays out .

I get divorced because I helped my sister .
I get cheated on throughout the whole story , I get beat up for years because I speak my mind ( you fought me mostly man , I meanly said ) , I get blamed for being real & and the only nigga I loved finna kill me ? Ha that's the perfect 👌 ending she said , sitting back in the chair of my Benz truck.

Just tell my kids I love them , she said looking at the house that we built together years ago .
***********************************************

3 years later
That was the last conversation I had with Kaysee.
I didn't kill her like I planned because my kids would hate me but I killed her in my head and I don't never want to speak to her again. But unfortunately we have kids together and we have to talk and today I will have to look at her for a few hours because Magic is having her first child and today is her baby shower.

Hey mommy, Ry'li cooed as I stood facing the opposite direction.
Fuck I mumble not trying to turn around to see her. I haven't seen her since that day.
I ain't even ask my kids about her bitch ass.

Hey babe, she cooed back . Damn her voice had me but fuck her.
Walking off I didn't even look back or nothing .

You ain't gonna speak still? Quentin said as I sat next to him.
Speak for what? I don't like her and she don't like me, I said looking at him.
Nigga you stupid , like you really hate her? Jose laughed as I just looked at them both.

10 mins later we smoking and drinking and shit, Ooh shit, she coming over here, Jose whispered as I just shook my head.

Just looking at Quentin He just watched his sister walk over to us. If I get up and move I'll look bitter but I'll just sit here and not say shit to her .
Hey y'all, she said as Quentin stood up to greet her.

What's up sis? Quentin smiles as he hugged her.
Not looking at her, I couldn't tell you what she had on because I wasn't trying to look at her bitch ass.
I wanted to but I wasn't , I hated her in my mind.

Hey sis, Jose said hugging her to.
I miss y'all, she said as I drunk from my beer.
We miss you to sis, Quentin said as they chatted. The last two years she stayed in Alabama.

Hi Ryan, she happily said.
Not replying I just looked at my daughters as they talked a few feet away from us. They all wanted us to be cool, they begged me to apologize but I wasn't and I didn't care what she said.
She had my little kids 51 % and I had them 49 % and it worked out perfectly.

You not gonna talk to me still? Kay says as she literally sit next to me.

I'm sorry for what ever I did to make you hate me, I'm sorry, she cooed rubbing up against me.
Feeling butterflies I got up, still not looking at her ,  I walked off.

Daddy really? Imani yells.
Shhhh stop it's cool, it's cool baby, I hear Kay say.

No momma it's not but it's okay, Magic cries as I turn to look at them.
Shhh Magic come on, it's your day, it's okay babe, Kaysee coos as I finally look at her.

Fuckkkkk , damn she's so beautiful. Bodied still but she look so much better and her hair was how I liked it ,straighten.
It's all good, she say to my kids as they just looked at me .
For the last few years they have vented to me and told me how much I needed to be forgiving and speak to their momma but I had no reason to speak to her bitch ass. She's the reason we ain't together not me.

But as I looked at her I realize I love her so much and the hate I created was just to make me not want to kill her .
It's cool , she says looking at me .

What's cool ? Cool that I don't have a wife no more? I nonchalantly said .
Looking at me, I could see that she was trying to figure me out .

You left your wife, your wife didn't divorce you daddy , Magic cried .

Come on let's started the shower, Queen says as she looked at me.
Oooh we went at it all the time, I would tell her I was gonna off her sister and she would tell me she would off me.
She was how I got my kids Friday to Monday, we was cool but we fussed a lot .
Rolling her eyes at me she called me a bitch ass nigga damn near everyday , it was funny because it was her but I know she knew I loved her sister still.
The chick I was dating looked like Kaysee ah little but she was to soft and I could fuck bitches on her left and right and the bitch wouldn't leave .
But I left her after a year because she was talking about kids and I had all the kids I needed and wanted .