Trouble two

Bitch when these niggas wake up they gonna kill us, bitch we got to go, I said to Aadrya as I check the niggas  pockets.

Shit the last few years we been wilding, like bad. We would set niggas up and rob them, we was tripping hard as fuck and I was so ready to get the fuck out this shit and go home because my nanny called me and told me she had a dream that someone was gonna get fucked up.

Pushing Aadrya out the door , she was greedy as fuck, like this bitch wanted it all.

Jumping in my rental, I pulled off without her closing her door all the way.
Why was we doing this? Shit I couldn't even tell you why? We got into this shit on some humbug type shit.
We left home, came to Miami with the baby, we both met nice niggas who was selling drugs, I don't mean no little shit I mean shit like my daddy sold back in his dope boy days.

My nigga went to jail and her nigga got a new bitchhh with bigger titties ,so we started chilling with these bad ass bitches from South beach and them hoes turned us on and we have been popping since but I felt they be getting greedy and shit and I'm ready to get the fuck out of this shit and plus I miss my baby, I sent him home with my momma 8 months ago and all I hear from Kaysee is how  she's gonna beat my ass when she see me because I haven't called him since I dropped him off and I be selling her and Queen the fuck out , that's why she ain't gonna see me because I don't even tell them when I'm in town 😛😝

Hoe slow down, we are out of Daytona, Draya said as I jumped on the turnpike.
No more bitch ,I can't be doing this shit, like hoe we was supposed to been gone before day light, I said as the bitch Christie laughed as Draya counted over 21g.
The hits was always good, shit easy was a understatement but these niggas had money and jewelry bitch and guns and hoe I ain't play with guns.
**********************************************
5 hours later
What was another thing that was dumb was we didn't stay no where, we ain't have a house or home bitch we lived city to city but only really tricked and hit niggas up from Daytona or Miami and only niggas who visiting, never local niggas because their crazy or they ain't have shit but good dick and I ain't even want good dick, shit good dick only get you in trouble and in love.

Coming into Georgia bitch I flew here.
Everyone is sleep but me but my body is hurting. Pulling up to this Hilton in Atlanta I was ready to sleep.

7:39 p.m
Wake your bitch ass up, someone said yanking me up.
The fuck? I asked as I feel my body being pulled off the bed I was sleeping nude in.
Looking up to my two oldest sisters I covered my face.

Get the fuck up Kaysee yelled. Bitch I ain't gonna beat you while your down and can't defend yourself I'm finna beat your ass tho, she yelled as Queen Stood next to her with her fist balled up.

Man leave me the fuck alone, I said getting up as she just looked down at me.
Bitch I was scared of her, like this bitch made me bitch up all the time. Both of them bitches did.

Looking over to my left Aadrya face was already leaking, like bitch why you ain't wake me before you opened the door? I asked as Kaysee just started hitting me.
Hoe you can't run for to long bitch, she yelled not carrying that I was her baby sister, just covering my face as Queen flew over us and back on Draya .

Y'all bitches think it's a joke, y'all hoes got me fucked up, she said after jumping on both of us.
Y'all bitches think I wasn't gonna know you was in my city? She yelled throwing a water bottle at me.

Man whatever Kaysee, you think it's cool to hit on us, like bitch this our life, I said as Aadrya just covered her face and cried. She was scared of them, I was to , yes they beat my ass when ever they could but bitch I fought back for the most part and I talk shit. Bitch go be a momma to y'all kids , bitch your child don't know you and Draya Cal call Queen momma , you bitches lame, Kaysee yelled as I just stood against the wall close to the bathroom.

Draya son was 2 and she ain't never have him, she let him go to Queen 1 1/2 ago, she wasn't fit shit I wasn't either.