Damn Ryan

What??Man nah a year, I said to my lawyers as they looked at me.
Ryan you had 2 bricks , like are you saying their not yours? Josh asked as I looked at Jose.
Man I am not saying nothing, I'm saying I can't do 3 years I have kids man, I said as he looked at me stupid.
Listen their offering y'all all 3 years, 3 years or 30 he said not playing with me.

Feeling sick I just looked at him.
When do we have to accept? Quentin asked as Big Quentin looked at us.
He was pissed, he knew what it was and he told us to not fuck with nobody we ain't know and we did and look what happened.

You have until tomorrow morning, Josh said as Steven just looked at me

Walking into my house my eyes watered.
How was I gonna tell my wife and kids I had to go to prison for 3 years?

Man Kaysee gonna kill me, I said to myself as I hear her coming into the hallway I was standing in.
She didn't know to much of nothing, she knew I was trying to get the charges off of me but the last 7 months I been trying to fight it and I couldn't, I could fight the charges but if I lose it was 30 years so I decided to take the 3 , mostly likely I'll do 1 1/2 and 1 1/2 on papers.

Hey baby, she cooed as Mag and Juno walked towards me with her.
What's good? I said as she kissed my lips.
You okay? She asked kissing my lip again as Juno reached for me.
Yes I'm good I said picking Juno up and kissing Mag forehead.
Hey daddy, Mag cooed hugging me.
We was back cool, that's my baby and that it.

Playing with the kids for about 3 hours straight, I look up to Renee and Queen looking at me .
Fuck I said getting off the playhouse I had in the backyard for the kids.

Damn I whispered as I hear glass break.
Fuck I said just sitting on the picnic table in the back yard.

Hearing her screams I felt so bad, I didn't know how to tell her that shit but I guess I should have before they came and told her.
Just needed to walk I just walked out the back yard .

You wasn't gonna tell me? She cried pulling on me as I walked down the street in our subdivision.
Why you didn't tell me? She cried as I looked at her .

3 years what the fuck? She asked as the tears pour.
What am I going to do ? Three years without you? She asked me as I looked at her.
😔😔😣😣😣😣😣😣😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Kaysee POV
Sitting to the table the next day with our kids, he had to tell them because I wasn't, how you fucked Up like this? I don't know how he did this dumb shit but it was killing me so bad, I prayed this wasn't the out come and for him to hide it for months pissed me off . This morning they all took the plead deal and was told they had to surrender them self in 24 hours .
So he had to tell my babies he was leaving them, they say they will do half in and half out but that was to long and that's only if they had good behavior. But nobody wouldn't tell us who the coke came from, my dad knew but he wouldn't say shit so I wasn't talking to him.

So daddy we not gonna see you for 3 years? Mason asked as Ry and Mag cried and Casey left the room with tears.
Yeah man so you and Carson has to be the men of the house and keep a eye on the girls and mommy, he said as I just looked at him.

Not able to take the conversation my head hurts so bad, I had to go lay down, I was so sick and overwhelmed like how this shit came on so fast like this, he didn't give me the option to know nothing and it was fucked up.

Ryan POV
Sleeping with my kids it's 2:30 a.m . I was sick because I was trying to beat this shit but we couldn't . Kay was hurt because I ain't tell her nothing but I was trying to make it vanish.

Getting up, I needed to talk to my wife, like we been threw a lot of you know I love her so much and I wanted her to by my side and I'll understand if she didn't because I didn't tell her but I was just trying to protected her. But I pray she stick by me because all I have is her and my kids.

Walking into our room, she was up sitting on the side of the bed nude with a glass of wine.

What's up? I asked as I looked at her nude body.
Like I'm trying to figure out what is going on, you leaving me in 5 hours.
What am I supposed to do? Like you not telling me no plans, she cried as I looked at her.
I told her to just check on the stores here and there, I had a whole HR department , we had made it that big that I had a corporation running my shit anyways and I popped up as I wanted because it was one of the ways to clear my mind but that end was covered .

We had a joint account and I had my kids accounts that she's knew all about so it was no secrets there.

Baby I'm sorry, like I honestly thought they would of cleared the charges . We all thought that but it didn't do as we please, I said as I got on my knees in front of her.
Why you didn't give me and head ups. I needed a heads up, she cried as I just looked her in the eyes.

Ahhhh she cried as I just rubbed on her, you leaving me she cried as I embraced her in a hug, she had me crying and the shit was bad.