1. New Start.

Ivy Lewis - 17

"You got everything baby?" My mum asks as I tie my white air forces up at the door

"You got everything baby?" My mum asks as I tie my white air forces up at the door. "I've got everything mum. I'll see you later." I smile before opening the door to the house we've just moved into.

Originally I'm from Bournemouth but my dads been moved to Birmingham with work, so I've had to leave all my friends and everything else behind.

I walk down the semi familiar streets until I see my new collage. I rummage through my bag and pull out my pouch of bacci and roll a burn before lighting it as I lean against the wall.

"Hiya darlin." A boy around my age smirks as we walks past with his group of friends, I keep a straight face while breathing the smoke out of my nose as the boys laugh at him. "She don't want ya." One of them laughs, making him roll his eyes and stare at me before they all walk away.

"Ignore him, he thinks he's the big I am since he got signed to Aston Villa." A girl with dark blue hair smiles before standing next to me and lighting her burn.

"He's a footballer?" I scrunch my face up as she laughs. "Yeah, he's probably just shocked your not falling at his knees like every other girl around here. I'm Kacie by the way." She smiles. "Ivy." I return it.

"You seem like an alright girl, stick with me and you'll be alright here. Where you from, cause you don't talk like us?" She asks making me chuckle. "Bournemouth." I say making her raise her brows at me.

"Beach babe moved up here? Why?" She asks making me sigh. "My dads company sent him, I'm planning on moving back once I get a job and save up." I say making her pout.

"I'm loosing you before I even get you." She says making me laugh as we throw our burn on the floor. "What you taking here?" She asks as we walk through the gates. "English lit, drama and psychology. What bout you?" I ask making her smile. "The same but instead of drama, I'm taking criminology." She says making me nod.

"Let's go get your timetable. I bet you'll be with me and my girls." She smiles as we walk into the office.

The first few lessons flew by, it's now lunch and I'm sat with Kacie, Lucy and Morgan at lunch. "Jack ain't kept been able to keep his eyes of ya all day." Morgan says while looking at me. "Who's Jack?" I ask. "Footballer." Kacie says with her mouth full as she points to a table. I turn and see him staring at my while eating a chip. I thought he'd look away but he just keeps looking into my eyes before smirking as I turn away.

"I think Mr Payne has a crush on you." Lucy raises a brow as she bumps my shoulder while we all laugh. "It's probably because I didn't pay him any attention." I say making them smirk.

"I've grown up with him, he don't look at nobody like that." Kacie says making me roll my eyes. "I'm only here for another year." I say making Morgan and Lucy pout. "Noooo! Your the perfect person for our group. We ain't lettin ya go." Morgan says making us all laugh.

"Harvey, two o'clock." Morgan says before looking down as an attractive boy walks over and puts his arm around Kacie. "Miss me?" He says making her roll her eyes. "Not really. What ya want?" She asks making him pout before kissing her temple. "I'll get you back Blue." He shouts before walking back to his table that Jack's sat at.

My phone starts ringing at I see my little sister ringing me so I grab my back and stand up. "My sisters ringing me, I'll be back." I say making them nod as I walk away and answer her.

"Everything alright, Hazel?" I ask as I walk out of the gates and go to the same wall I did earlier and light my burn. "No, these bitches are being horrible. I'm sat in the toilets crying." She says practically hyperventilating. "Alright, calm down. What have they said?" I ask as calmly as I can while adrenaline rushes through my veins.

"They're calling me fat, ugly and taking the piss out of accent." She says making my nostrils flare. "Have you told mum?" I ask and I try to calm down by smoking. "No, can you come and get me and we'll go to the park or something?" She asks while crying heavily.

"Yeah, I'll leave now okay?" I ask making her cough a little. "I feel like I'm gonna be sick." She cries. "I'm on my way okay? Just stay there and I'll call you when I'm there. Just stay calm babe." I smile. "Okay, I love you." She croaks out. "I love you too. I'll be ten minutes." I say before hanging up.

"Leaving so soon, darlin?" I turn and see Jack smirking as  he walks over to me. "Yeah, my sister needs me." I nod before picking my bag up off the floor and putting it on my shoulder.

"What happend?" He asks with his face scrunched up. "Girls at school being horrible about how she looks and how she talks." I say making him shake his head and walk over to me. "Come on then." He says making me scrunch my face up, confused.

"What? I'd hate it if girls talked to my sister like that, so I'm coming with you. Plus, your new here so you probably don't know the way." He says making me sigh and walk next to him. "What school is she at?" He asks.

"Shakespeare." I say making him nod as his light brown hair bounces. "My sister goes there, I'll get her to meet us with your sister. She'll look out for her." He says making me smiles slightly. "Thank you." I say making him grin as he looks down at me.

"I'm doing all this for you, and I still don't know ya name." He says making me shake my head as I smile. "Ivy." I say making him smirk. "Ivy?"

"Lewis. Ivy Lewis." I say making him smile and throw his arm around my shoulder. "Come on the Ivy Lewis, let's go 'ave a go at a bunch of kids." He grins cheekily as I chuckle.

"What about you then? Cause the girls have told me a little." I say making him smirk. "I've already got you talkin' 'bout me?" He says making me roll my eyes.

"Not exactly. They saw you looking at me at lunch, then told me about you." I say making him wink at me. "What ya know?" He asks while looking into my blue eyes with his honey coloured ones.

"That your cocky now you got signed to Aston Villa." I say making him roll his eyes before smiling at me. "I wouldn't say cocky." He says making me laugh. "Cocky people don't admit that they're cocky." I say making him smile as we turn down the road.

"I think they do." He scrunch's his brows together. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." I roll my eyes as he smiles cheekily at me.

"Well anyway, I'm Jack Payne and you are my new best friend, so loosen up a bit." He smiles as he takes his arm away and begins walking backwards, in front of me as I roll my eyes.

"We are not best friends." I say making him pout. "You wound me, darlin." He smiles before walking next to me again and throwing his arm over my shoulder.