Chapter 77- Bonnie and Clyde

Start from the beginning

I shake my head angrily taking another sip. How could I betray her like that? Why?

"You shouldn't have listened to her father." I think to myself as I take a quick shot. If it wasn't for me having this meeting with Michael, I'd plan to get very drunk right now.

And now Rachel....

*flashback*

"Paul.." she says leaning against the desk crossing her arms.

"No, Rachel. As much as I hate Michael, at this point...I'm not in it." I say throwing my hands up angrily as I walk down the hall.

"Paul, I'm doing this for you. Why would I let him have another chance to take her away from you?" Rachel says putting a hand on my shoulder as I shake it away. "I can't stand to see my baby brother heart aching like this..." she says giving me an innocent look in a fake sensitive tone.

"You're not doing this for me, Rach. You're doing this for yourself." I say shooting her a look. "And I would like to knock Michael out too, but even I wouldn't do that bullshit to him. I wouldn't do that to Tatiana..." I swallow hard looking down.

She loves him.

"So you're going to be a little bitch and let them walk all over you?" she smirks. I shoot my head up angrily grabbing her arm tightly as I walk down the hall. I throw open the door, angrily.

"Paul--" she starts to say.

"Get out, and don't you fucking come back." I growl as I push her out slamming the door. I lock it and runs a shakey hand through my hair.

*End of flashback*

I look down at my glass and glances my eyes up. I see a waiter coming up to me with Michael. I raise my eyebrow slightly.

If it wasn't for his familiar eyes, or me knowing he was going to be in disguise. I wouldn't have recognized him at all. He has on a mustache, completed with fake sideburns and fake teeth. He even has this mini afro thing going on.

Trust me, if I had the energy I would be laughing my ass off.

"Can I get you anything sir?" the waiter asks Michael as he shakes his head quietly before sitting down across from me.

"No thank you." he says in a hoarse whisper as the waiter walks away. I sit back slowly as Michael stares at me. More like glaring....

"So I'm guessing you want to know why I brought you here?" I say as his eyes continue burning angrily in mine.

"I'm here to talk to you about, Tatiana." I say coldly. "And this regards you're safety."

"What my business with her is not your concern." Michael says chuckling in annoyance.

"Not my concern?" I say as he chuckles. "It was my concern when you left her heartbroken, pregnant and in a fucking hospital bed. It was me who was doing your god damn responsibilities while you were--"

"Responsibilities?" Michael spats in disbelief, a flash of hurt in his eyes. "You're right. What I did to her was wrong, and I'll live with that for the rest of my life. I thank you for taking care of her when I did not. But what I will not thank you for is when you tried to take over my responsibilites when she was mine. You knew what the fuck you wanted, and you need to know your place." he says angrily.

"My place?!" my eyes widen and I almost choke. "You're damn right, I took over your responsibilites on caring for her. Because I knew you were incapable in the beginning. Which is why I swear to god, if you come near her again--"