Chapter One Hundred and Three

Start from the beginning

"That's rude!"

"But it's true." Y/n shot back as she grabbed my hand lightly, "Okay we are driving separately because I don't wanna hear you two while I'm driving."

"Fine by me, I don't want to see you two be so in love with each other." Jennie said as she fake gagged. I rolled my eyes at her,

"You're just jealous we work so well with each other."

"No."

"Uhuh."

"Nope."

"Liar."

"Okay! Let's leave!" Y/n interrupted us as she started to drag me to the front door. She ushered Jenlisa out and then we walked out after them. She locked the door and we were off to mini golf. They went to their car and the two of us hopped in y/n's car. I connected my phone and went to my playlist. Y/n drove off and I was singing along to my favorite songs to hype myself up.

"If we win, I'll let you fuck me good tonight. But if we lose, no sex for a week."

"What!? Why the hell does this have to be part of it? It's just for lunch."

"Need to give you some motivation."

"You really didn't need to do that because I'm a naturally competitive person. We both are."

"I know, but I wanted to raise the stakes a little for us." I told her as I watched the buildings go by. I heard her grumble to herself a little and just smiled as I knew she would try her best.

We soon pulled up to the place and saw Jenlisa waiting for us with golf clubs in hand. They tossed two to us and then gave y/n a blue golf ball and me a baby pink one. I smiled at that and the four of us were off to the first hole. It wasn't too hard and we all got it within 5 tries. For the most part, everything has been going smoothly, the game close and exciting.

Until the 9th hole.

"Fuck!" Lisa shouted as she fucked up her shot once more. Jennie sighed out from the side as she waited for her girlfriend to figure it out. Y/n was also still going at it, but she was actually right at the hole. She was about to swing and finish, but a nice yellow golf ball came flying at her and hit her.

"Manoban! What the hell!?" She shouted as she rubbed her arm where the ball hit. We all turned to Lisa, who had a shocked expression on her face.

"Shit, I didn't think I hit it that hard! Sorry!" She apologized loudly. Y/n flipped her off and finished up, getting her golf ball in the hole finally.

"That's a penalty or something, come on." Y/n complained as she made her way over to us.

"I'll say it took 15 tries, okay?" Lisa tried to reason. Y/n thought about it before nodding her head in agreement.

"Alright, next one ya fucking children." Jennie said to them. I giggled as y/n and Lisa grumbled. Hole 10 was one with water on either side, so I think this is going to be bad for all of us. Jennie went first and her black golf ball went off the side of the bridge.

"Oh come on!"

"Haha, you suck!" Y/n shouted as she laughed at her best friend.

"Oh yeah? I'd love to see you try it!"

"Challenge accepted," she replied as she walked up and put her blue golf ball down. She lined up her shot and hit it with a lot of force. It was actually able to go over the bridge, but then it went over the little barrier and into the water because it was too strong of a hit.

"You're also trash!" Jennie said back with a smirk.

"At least I got farther than you, short shit!"