KIDNAPPING ALINA WITH THE CROWS [HC'S]

BEING A CROW AND A GRISHA, AND JOINING THEM IN THEIR QUEST TO KIDNAP ALINA STARKOV:

 - You escaped the Little Palace when you were 16, as you felt you never fit there and the Palace life felt suffocating.

- After a few bumps in the road, you found yourself from Ketterdam, and mainly joined the Dregs for shelter at first.

- You kept your Grisha powers as a secret for a long time, but eventually Jesper caught a glance of them when you healed a head wound one of your friends had gotten in a bar fight and was unconscious.

- You told him not to tell anyone as you didn't want the word to spread, but it didn't take long before Kaz and Inej found out about you being a Healer too.

- They kept quiet about it though.

- Your bravery on heists was extraordinary, and you also had wit and had the ability to make new plans if every one of Kaz's plans would fail with your position (they never did though, but you always kept an eye open for possible exits and such just in case).

- So it didn't take long for you to become a Crow.

- Inej in particular grew to be like a big sister to you once you got in.

- Then the word came out that a Sun Summoner has been discovered.

- Kaz knew that they'd encounter some Grisha on the way to kidnap the alleged Sun Summoner, so he told you that you'd be coming with them.

- You were a bit surprised, as you were fairly new to the Crows.

- But you gladly joined them anyway.

- Even though you exactly didn't approve kidnapping her, but a million kruge meant a lot of things, most importantly freedom for Inej.

- You smelled something fishy about the Conductor when you were about to cross the Fold.

- But you knew that Kaz never failed, and he would have gotten a sniff on the first glance.

- You, as a former resident of the Little Palace, couldn't risk stepping your foot in there again, so you were mainly at the carriage with a scarf covering half of your face, ready for action if Kaz or Inej would come back wounded, as the heist was dangerous.

- Being with Jesper on a lookout when you're waiting for Kaz and Inej to get back, and seeing Alina coming out and hiding inside the trunk of your carriage.

"Did you see that too?" -You

"She jumped into the trunk. Of our ride!" -Jesper

- Rolling your eyes when Jesper is being cryptic about Alina's whereabouts.

"She's at the back. She apparently ran away on her own. Doesn't know we know." -You

*Kaz and Inej stare at you*

"Aw, you ruined the fun, Y/N" -Jesper

"I just don't feel like looking at your smug face all the way to East Ravka." -You

- You kinda felt wrong for kidnapping Alina, but the thought of Inej being free from Tante Heleen kept you going.

- But you still hoped there would be another way...