"Sorry sir but someone here to see you and--" before he finished the sentence "I don't want to see" taehyung cut him off.

"B-but si-"

"Fuck off  namjoon" taehyung yelled and closed his eyes.

Namjoon clunched his fist and bowed a little "sorry sir" he mumbled before closing the door.

Before closing the door taehyung peeked a little and saw a glimpse of a grey hair head beside namjoon.

"Sorry granny but taehyung is tired now you can't meet him" namjoon softly said to the old lady.

"Did you told him its me!! My taetae would never ignore me" aera said.

"Um no granny... He is not in good mood. Please try to understand..." Namjoon tried to stop the old lady without hurting her.

Taehyung heared the chatter outside his room and it's disturbed his nap.
He furiously opened the door " what the fuck is going on?" He yelled.

"Taetae !?" Aera removed namjoon hands from her shoulder and moved to taehyung.
Taehyung eyes widened "granny!!" He shouted suddenly his tiredness is no where.

"Yes sweety its me" aera smiled when taehyung crashed her with bear hug.

Namjoon watched the whole scene bewildered.

"Come inside granny and namjoon bring something warm for her cold for me" he smiled his boxy smile.

Namjoon was shocked, he never saw taehyung smile like this.
Hell he never saw him smile.
During shooting too he always remained his poker face so it's a big shock for him.

"Oh my baby... You grew up so well.  did you forgot me taetae ... Why you didn't visit me?" Aera mumbled while smooching his face.

Taehyung giggeled "sorry aera I was busy..." He pouted when aera stopped her smooch.

Yes taehyung has this side too a rare side but no body know exept his father seo joon maybe now namjoon too.

Taehyung and aera talked lot mostly taehyung he told her every places he visit lately and everything happened his life because he is meeting after a long time.

Soon after namjoon knocked and entered with warm tea and cold strawberry milk.

"Thank you son" aera said to namjoon.
Namjoon smiled at her.

"You can leave namjoon hyung" taehyung said.

Again it's shocked namjoon because he rarely called him hyung... Like whenever he is in good mood and he never in good mood.
Nevertheless he bowed a little and left.

"I really that boy.... He is very humble and polite" aera told taehyung.

"namjoon hyung? Yeah he always polite that's why I appointed him" he proudly said.

The old lady hummed "anyway taetae I came here to talk you about something" she said nervously.

Taehyung held her hand and faced her "you can ask me anything granny" he smiled fondly.

Aera cupped taehyung's face, taehyung leaned on to the touch.

"You know my son Jeon do hyun?" She asked taehyung.

Taehyung eyes showed pity "yes I know granny" he softly carresed her wrinkled skin by his thumb.

"I want to fulfill his last wish tae.... But I need your help" she told with hesitancy.

Taehyung confused "and what is that granny"  he asked softly.

"Do hyun wished jungkook marriage with you tae" she spoked softly.

Taehyung hold loosened after heared this "what!?" He asked in disbelief.

"I don't understand... Who is jungkook" he tone rised a bit.

"Jungkook is my grandson, do hyun only son"

"But granny--" before taehyung say anything aera spoked.

"I'm not forcing you tae.... Take your time and tell me sweety and whatever it is I'll love you nevertheless" she smiled.

"I'm sorry granny i dont think I can marry. Not him only not anyone.
You know how much I hate relationship... I don't want this granny" he mumbled.

Aera hope crushed "it's okay honey" she softly hugged embraced him in warm hug. Taehyung hugged her tightly.

After a while she released her hug and smiled "it's getting late... I'll be going then tae. Take care sweety" she softly kissed him on the forehead and left.

Taehyung sat there with lot of thoughts... Thought about his childhood when he was alone in dark room with no warm only cold.
That's when aera entered his life and took care of him.
In that short time he attached to her closely.

He rested his head on hand rest and sighed.

It's just a arranged marriage taehyung... No string attached
I think it's okay to get married...
He lost in thoughts that he not realised namjoon calling him.

"Taehyung... Sir" taehyung jerked up and relived when he realised it was his manager.

"What is it now namjoon?" He asked irritated.

"Its your shoot sir" he told taehyung politely.

Taehyung sighed nth time "I'll be ready... " He mumbled before went to his changing room.

After he changed his clothes he stared at his reflection on mirror....
This  change , this confidence it's all because of her and she asked one thing... How could I say no to her.

He took his mobile and dialled the number... After a few ring she picked up.

"I'll marry him granny.... Only for you" he said with emotion. However immediately broke into a smile when he heard a squealing old lady voice from the other side.

" Thank you so much honey..... You'll love  Jungkook " she said happily.

"But granny with one condition..... I want to meet him before this marriage" he said on the phone.

"Ah yes sure tae... I'll tell him"

"Oky granny... I'm going for a shoot talk you later. Bye " at that he ended the call and his smile dropped.
He threw his mobile on couch and went for the photo shoot.

After he finished he returned and took his mobile... he saw many notification and mails one of them is from Aera sends him a  picture.
Taehyung opened her chat and stared at the photo.

"Jeon jungkook

"Jeon jungkook...... Son of jeon do hyun"
He mumbled to himself as he stared at the pic... 💜
___________________

I'm sorry if it's worst 😅😅