CHAPTER-14

It's been 9months of their togetherness.

9months of them being madly head over heels in love.
They didn't left a single chance to be with each other .
They knows everything about their family, their liking, disliking every damn thing.
Sana had bought a new flat, yes flat with cozy setting because they wanted homely wibe.

Whenever they want to spend time together they stay there. It was near to her hospital so her parents didn't questioned much.

Raichand and Rathore families are more like each other's family than friends.

Their mother, father and every person are in their best terms.

Rishabh was happy with these things because he thought Sahana can be more than this liking.
Now she talks openly with him, she shares her entire day with him and he listens to her every word with full attention.

She calls him best friend now well from Rishabh's side it's love and he is clear in his mind and heart.
He also knew that the way Sahana feels is much more than friendship but he wants her to realise the same.

On other hand even Sidharth and Sahana are kind of friends and now he don't bash her or scold her for no reason. Well his reason were simple, all those person related to his Shehnaaz is equally important for him.
He will never differentiate between their families. He loves both the family equally.

He knows about the bonding of their families and was happy as he thought it won't be any problem to convince them for their wedding.

Sidharth had rarely gone to her House because he knows they can't get a single moment together when their families will be there.

While Rishabh visit frequently because he wants to impress her family first as Sahana is a hard nut to crack.

Sana's parent love both Sidharth and Rishabh as their own child and same was with Sidharth's family.

While in Kartik's case he had stopped roming around Sana like the love sick puppy as somewhere he knows Sana will never like her that way.
Kartik didn't felt bad about that but his heart pricked badly whenever he watch Nisha with Dr. Vikram.

He joined the hospital 3months back and Nisha and Vikram both became good friend in short span of time.
They hangout together, they share foods with each other, they talk, laugh and roam comfortably with each other.

Kartik didn't like that at all because Nisha do everything with him the way they used to do in past.

Nisha remain bubbly, chirpy and happy with Vikram but whenever he tried to talk she either nod her head or give answer as much required.

He gets pissed with their over friendly nature but was unaware of this feelings.
He thought he miss his best friend Nishu .

Love is a foreign thing for him.
----------------------------------++++---------------------

March 28-

Sana reached hospital but the environment was different from other days.

All the staffs are standing outside restroom door and someone was banging the door continuously.