CHAPTER-7

Next day it was Sunday. Sahana came to  wake her up as they have to visit NGO.

Shehnaaz woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely.
Sahana told her to get ready.
Sana was in her thought. What if she gets busy there and he calls her. If she didn't receive he might get angry.
Kya karu soch Sana soch.
Waise di kyu na aaj papa ko leke jao. Waise bhi wo aaj chutti pe hai.

Sab samaj rahi hu mai. Sahana said remembering last night incident.

YESTERDAY :

She turned back and saw Sahana standing with arms folded on her chest.
She gave a awkward smile which Sahana ignored and maintained her poker face.

Di woh why, I mean hi. Hehehe.
Sahana knows her sister well. When she fumbles it means she is hiding something.
Kiske saath aayi?

Sana: Apne saath.. Uh I mean akele.

Sahana: oh I see ajkal akele jyada nahi aa rahi.

Sana: nahi di. Wo kya hai na haa ajkal mai wo ha wo cab se aa jati hu Kyuki car chalane ka man nahi karta or driver uncle bore karte hai.

Sahana : sab samaj rahi hu mai choti.

Sana: di kya ho gaya hai. Accha chalo mujhe apko gifts dikhane hai kal k liye.

She thought her di will forget that but then they are back to square one.

PRESENT:

Sana: wo di.....

Sana, sahnu jaldi aao breakfast ready hai. Papa called lovingly.

Aayi papa. Sana jumped down the bed and ran towards washroom.

AT BREAKFAST TABLE:

Sana: uh papa wo mai kya kah rahi thi aaj aap di k saath jayenge to unhe accha lagega. I mean bahut wakt se aap gaye nahi.

Sudha ji: tujhe kya hua. Waise to waha jane k liye pagal ho jati hai aaj kya ho gaya.

Sana: nahi mumma wo to aaj mujhe bahut thakhaan ho rahi hai to sone k socha hai islie.

All of them understood that she should take rest. It's hectic for her throughout the week days.
They agreed and Sana did a happy dance in her mind.

After they went she went back to her room and sat on the bed.
Waiting for his call she slept.

  AT NGO, Sahana met with Neelam ji and they gossiped like friends about everything. Her father also talked with her and Sahana and Neelam ji made great bond in those meetings.

It was around 7 pm. When her phone rang. She picked it up and sleepily replied:

Hello? Kon.

So raha hai mera baccha? His husky voice snapped something within her and all her sleep flew away.

Kya hua baat nahi karni hmm? He said dead tired as entire day he was busy in meetings.
Aap tired ho na kaafi. Rest kar lijiye mai baad mei baat karungi.
Though she waited for entire day but she know how tired he is from his voice.

Jaan baat karo. I want to hear your voice to get back my energy.

She blushed at his statement.

Sana: Aap thik ho na . Jyada stress mat lo. Aapki health important hai sabse jyada jaana. Aur   ...

Sidharth: kya kaha baby tumne firse kaho.

Sana : wo..she was blushing red like a tomato.

Sir the next meeting is all set. His PA informed and before he could say anything he heard her  TAKE CARE and the phone went dead.
He felt cared with the way she kept worrying about him.

Like this the day spent well .

One week later Sahana got a call from a company to design the dresses for their upcoming fashion week.
She was hell excited as well as nervous because she was going to meet the owner himself.
But she decided to keep it as secret until the work is done.

She reached there and at reception she was told to reach at 15th floor.

She went there and there is the door on which CEO SIDHARTH RAICHAND  was written in caps.
Her hands started sweating, though she is well known for her work but this time she is standing outside the door which will lead her meet to one of the top businessman.

She knocked the door and heard a deep voice : COME IN.

She entered and saw a man sitting on the sofa with a laptop wearing a 3piece suit.

Good morning sir, myself Shanaya Singh Rathore.

As he looked up he wants go went gone. She is so beautiful man he thought.
He was looking at her every feature minutely. He liked her at 1st glance only.

___________________________________________