CHAPTER-77🔥

Sana came out wearing .

He had never seen her wearing such dress and seeing her like that made him groan

Sana wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sana- How am I looking hubby?

Sidharth saw something different in her eyes today.
He pulled her close and was about to take her lips when she kept her finger in between.

Sana- Hubby, it is my surprise baby.
You need to follow me today tch tonight.

He was surprised with her talks. She never called him baby or hubby.

Sidharth- You are looking hottest in the world my girl.

Sana smirked and went close to his lips.
Tracing his face she spoke near his lips.

Sana- You haven't seen my hotness yet .

Sidharth smirked back pulling her more.

Sidharth- Show me then.

She kept walking forward making him walk backward.

His legs touched the bed and Sana pushed him on it.

He layed on his back watching her moves.

She sat on his torso and hold the hem of his shirt.

She removed with his help by getting up at right time.
Though she never did anything like this ever hell she didn't even knew much about love till she found her incredible soulmate, her life, her Sidharth.

She starts tracing his neck to his chest to down his abs and then on his waistband.

His body twitched with her touch making her feel good to see him getting affected.

She bend and took his  manly nipple in her mouth making him close his eyes in pleasure.
Her kisses and bites turned desperate with the needs making him feel the same.

With other hand she pulled his pants making him shocked.
Her hands were visibly shaking with nervousness.

Her body was also tensing up and Sidharth unknowingly rub his hand on her thighs to relax her.

She kept giving wet kisses on his entire front . In between she bite him as well a bit hard surely leaving marks on his body.

Moving up she took his lips in her mouth sucking it like a candy.

Sidharth was Visibly surprised with her doings. She was looking so hot sitting on him like that seducing him .

Once done, she put his hand on her strap indicating him to remove.

He removed her dress taking his own sweet time making her naked for his eyes and she was just covered at right place with a thin flimsy cloth.

Sidharth rolled their bodies taking her beneath him.