CHAPTER-91❤

Sidharth chukled remembering what he did that day

Sana- Paghphere ki rasam k liye gayi thi mai subhah Or rukne ka sirf 1 din ka plan tha.

He snuggle more in her knowing what she will say.

Sana- jaane k 3ghante baad aap pahuch gaye mujhe lene like seriously jaana. Sab kitna chirha rahe the mujhe.

She pouted remembering the nth no. Of times Sahana, Rishabh and Nitya made a fun of that..

Sidharth- tumhe nahi jaana tha na itne wakt k liye. Mai kaise raha udaas sa tumhe kya pata.

He said being most innocent ever...

She knew his drama well.

That day she was reading a story book when he came and hugged the life out of her.
It was so surprising for her to see him just 3hrs after her departure.

He stayed there with her giving some lamest excuse Making her parents laugh on them and Sidharth whined being embarrassed.

Sidharth looked at the picture caressing her belly unknowingly

He nudged his head with hers tightening his hold on her.

Sidharth- this picture is from the first time we came here right?

She nodded with her lips curl upward.

Sidharth- who even clicked this baby?

Sana- apparently the owner was giggling at our deeds and she clicked it.

Sana- aapne kitne bhagaya us din tha mujhe.

She gave him the most adorable look with a pout on her baby face.

He sucked that little pout a little harshly smudging her lipstick but who cares.
She is his.

Sidharth- It was your fault. How can you even say that we will stay in 2 different rooms when you know that it will never happen.

Sana- offo mai chirha rahi thi na apko..

She said like it's the most obvious thing making him look at her amused.