CHAPTER- 25

Inside the cabin:
Rishabh was working when he saw someone barged in his cabin.

Rishabh- Trisha manners kaha hai apke.

He said sarcastically.

Trisha- chal be aaya manners wala. Tujhe yaad rahta hai jab mera khana chin k khata hai.

He kept quiet because its true.

Rishabh- Bhok kya karne aayi hai.

Trisha- Tameez se baat kar nahi to tere favourite choco dipped muffins maine kha lene hai.
.

His eyes shined. He haven't have them for long period of time. He walked towards her grinning happily.

Rishabh- tune banaya?

Trisha- or kya. Tune bola na usdin ki kaafi time se nahi khaya so I thought to make it for you.

He took that box and kept that on table and hugged her tightly. Trisha also did the same.

Rishabh- I knew it Tu mujhse saccha pyaar karti hai jaaneman.
I love you so much sweetheart.

He almost screamed loudly in excitement.

Trisha- Chal  hatt. Tere liya accha karo to sweetheart nahi to chal bhok waah.

He laughed and took that box.

Rishabh- chal ja mujhe ye enjoy karne de.

Trisha- Kameena offer to kar mujhe.

Rishabh - sorry darling but I don't share my food.

With that he pushed her out playfully.

Sahana saw them hugging . She heard him saying I love you and ran away from there.

She don't know why she cried, why she felt pang in her heart watching them like that.
He love her, the thought brought tears in her eyes.
This is wrong, what am I doing.
She thought looking at the washroom mirror.
May be after long I got someone as a good friend and that's why I am behaving like this.
I have to stay away from him.
She decided and wiped her tears .
Washing her face she went out and continued her work.

When the lunch break got over, people were coming back from canteen.
She called one peon and gave that file to give that to Rishabh sir and showed him the places where he have to sign.

He knocked the door and entered. Passing the file he told that Sahana madam sent that.

Rishabh- Wo kyu nahi aayi?

Peon- I don't know sir.

Rishabh - All right tum jao.

Once he went out Rishabh whined as he wanted to see her.

He thought if she can't come then he can go to her desk.

He took the muffin box and thought to have it with her.

He saw her working with an Emotionless face.
Well yes after spending so much time together,he can easily read her face now.

Rishabh- Hi.

Sahana- Sir I have sent a file in your cabin. Have you signed that because I need to submit that to Sidharth sir as well.

Rishabh- Ha baba I have signed it but abhi us chiz ko choro. Look what I brought with me.

Sahana looked at those muffin.

Rishabh- Trisha ne banaya hai or wo leke aayi. Have it and tell me how is it?
You know it's my favourite.

Sahana felt like smacking his face for taking her name.

Sahana- Sorry sir but I hate muffin.

Rishabh- What? You hate muffin? Like these cute muffins. Jaan hai isme darling Tu khake dekh.

Second mistake- darling.
He is gone now.

Sahana- I hate muffin and I will never ever have those in my life. You get that straight in your mind.

She shouted suddenly making people around look at them.
Rishabh was shocked. What has happened to her. Why is she getting hyper so much.

Rishabh- Sahana...

Sahana- Plz sir I request you stop being overfriendly with me. I am not like those girls. So plz keep it professional between us.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Rishabh felt like someone poured a ice cold water on him. He frozed on his place. After spending all those time, those moments, she is saying that they should be professional.

Enough of it.
He had tried enough but if she is giving it back like this then he will not force anything.
She wants Professionalism, she will get it nicely.
With that he walked away without uttering a word.

Sahana saw his retreating figure and a drop of tear escaped out her eyes.

I am sorry Rishabh but it's needed. You have your love in your life and my this sudden profound meaningless feelings is making it difficult for me to see you with someone else. I did it to keep you away from me because you might do everything as a friend but I don't think you are just my friend.
I am sorry she thought.

Next few days went in a blink.

One morning Sudha Ji opened the door and found Neelam ji standing there with a smile.

She welcomed her and they both went towards Hall.

Sudha ji- Kya baat hai Neelam aaj subhah yaha kaise.?

Neelam ji- Kyu nahi aa sakhti? Maine socha chalo thori gappe lagaye jaaye bahut din ho gaye hume mile huye.

Sudha ji- Accha hua aap aaye Kyunki betiya ghar pe nahi hai to araam se gappe maar sakhte hai.

Soon Manish ji joined them and they talked about a lot of things.

Just then Neelam ji asked something .

Neelam ji- waise aap logo ne Sahana k baare mei kya socha hai?

Sudha ji- Kis bare mei?

Neelam ji- I mean uske aage k life k bare mei.Matlab Sahana ki puri life hai aage,kya wo akele bita payegi? Dekhiye bura mat manna but mai un dono ko apni bacchi jaise manti hu islie puch liya.

Manish ji- well abhi humne kuch socha nahi hai or Sahana ne puri responsibility hume de di hai to or darr hai.
Hum aisa waisa kuch nahi chahte islie abhi tak is baare mei socha nahi.

Neelam ji- Bura na mane to mai kuch kahna chahti hu.

_________________________________________