CHAPTER-42 (M)

Mature content alert

She went to close the door and lock it properly.

Sidharth kissed her again and this time Shehnaaz reciprocate with same passion, same hunger, same desire and most importantly same love.

He scooped her in his arms holding her close to his chest. Her arms wrapped around his neck with a blush..

They both reached towards the bed and Sidharth gently dropped her on the bed and kept looking at her with lots of emotion.

Sana opened her arms for him to hug her, to make her feel his warmth.

He slowly rest his knee on the bed and gently hovered over her keeping some distance to not put entire weight on her.

But she needed him more.. She pulled him and with sudden pull, his entire body crushed her on the soft mattress.

His face dug in her neck and he kissed there a few times.
He looked at the chain and then at her face.

She smiled and nodded with tears.
He kissed that pendant.

Hugging her tight , his face rest on her soft breast.

Sidharth- I want you Jaan.

Sana- I am all yours Sidharth. Make me completely yours in every way today Jaana.

With her words she soothed his heart.
His baby wants him the same way he wants.

He gave a bite on her breast making her winch..
He looked at her beautiful face for little longer..

Sidharth- You are actually here right?

She nodded in tears and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes and smiled.
His Jaan is there with him. He loved that feeling.

He kissed her on her forehead, then slowly went towards her eyes and kissed in between them.
He placed his lips on her nose and sucked it lightly.
She giggled at this cute baby.

Her giggle are calm for his heart. Placing his lips on her soft petals, he tried to absorb that beautiful feeling inside him.
He didn't kiss her but just placed his lips on hers.
Moving down he kissed her chin and drag his nose from chin to the entire jawline on either side.

Her eyes closed feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Moving a bit down he placed his lips in middle of her throat.
He opened his mouth and took her flesh inside sucking her throat.

His fingers dug on her waist while her hand moved a little up towards the button of his night suit.

She opened all the buttons and felt heat radiating from his hot body setting her body on fire.

Once she removed his shirt, her hands moved up and down on his chest feeling those abs with her palm. He was over her on his elbows. She raised her face a bit and placed her lips on his heart.

He took deep breath with that..

Sidharth took hold of her hand and kissed her fingers, then palm and then moved up towards her wrist.

Sliding his lips up her arm he rest them on her bare shoulder. He bite there harshly to leave mark of his love on her body still being careful to not hurt his love with any harshness.

She was silently looking at him, at his tenderness. How much this man loves her she thought.
The way he worship her body make her feel pure like goddess..

He once again looked at her for assurance that she is there.

She smiled and placed his hand at the place where the dress ends. Holding his palm she slide it from her knee towards her thigh.

She blush everytime with their closeness but today she don't want those things to waste their time.
They don't have much time with them.
This thought made her eyes moist again and again.

His hand moved up and raise her dress up from her thigh, to her waist, up her midriff and more till her breast. He gently pulled her by arm and made her sit on his lap with her legs crossed on either side of his thigh around his waist.

He pulled her dress finally removing it from her beautiful body.

She was sitting on his lap just in her inners.
She hugged him tightly resting her face on his shoulder while he rubbed her back to calm her.

He know this will be her 1st time and he will handle her like a princess only.

Sidharth- You are so beautiful baby. I love my baby Princess.He whispered in her ear. His husky voice churned her stomach .

Slowly his hand reached at her back and he unhooked her upper inner.

Sana- Sidhhhhaaarth..........

___________________________________________