CHAPTER-41

Her eyes shed tears at those sweet memories.
She looked at herself in the mirror.

Sana-  I will shine Sidharth I promise. For us. Aap yaha apni zimmedaari nibhayenge aur mai waha hum dono ki .

She heard the bell rang.
She saw the clock. It showed 12:20.

Her dress-

She opened the door and saw Sidharth standing in a messed up condition

She opened the door and saw Sidharth standing in a messed up condition. His eyes red, his hairs messed up and he was standing there like a vulnerable kid.

His dress-

Sana- Sidharth aap yaha?

Sidharth- Mera baccha....

Sana- jayiye yaha se Sidharth.

Sidharth- Please .. It came as whisper.

They kept staring at each other and her eyes got filled seeing Sidharth being so susceptible.

AT 12:30AM:

Sana: Apko yaha nahi aana chahiye tha.. Jayiye yaha se .. You need rest plz just go.

Saying this she turned her back towards him..

He pulled her by her arm harshly towards himself.. He was holding her tightly as if she will just slip out of his hand ...

She looked into his eyes which has turned bloodshot red and tears are clearly visible making her clutch her eyes closed as she cannot see him like this no matter what happens..

But this is not the time.. Infact this is not their time anymore...

Sidharth: Chala jau ha kaise chala jau. He was raging like a bull. Not with anger but with the fear of loosing her.. He tried again..

Sidharth :Tumhe dik nahi raha ki mar raha hu mai aise...

Waise to sab dekh leti thi..

Bina bole bina bataye sab samja jaati thi to aaj kyu nahi..

Kyu kar rahi hai.. Mat karo jaan plz..

Dekho mai bilkul accha banke rahunga, jo bolegi karunga, sab baat manunga but mujhe dur mat karo khudse plz baby..

He was just saying whatever came in his heart to stop her because he can't just let her go.

The man who have never sayed a sorry to anyone is pleading and begging for a girl..
But no, she is not just a girl.. She means everything to him, His smile, his happiness, his reason to laugh and reason to live..
It sound filmy but may be that's what love is.. You just try to hold that one person loosing everything..

He was still holding her arms tight and tears streaming down their eyes continuously..

Sana: Plz don't make it more difficult for me, for us..

You are getting married tomorrow dammit...

His hold loosed on her arm  and what he did next made her shocked ...

He was kissing her harshly.. His hold on her tighten..
She tried to free herself but he was stronger with strength.
He pulled her lips harshly chewing it.

Both shedding tears which mixed in that kiss.
After a long time he left her lips and placed his forehead over hers..

Sidharth- mat karo baby plz..
Aaj mat karo . Bus ek baar jaan just once forget everything..
Family, marriage, every f**king thing.

Just be my Naaz, my love for once.
Sirf aaj meri hojao aur mujhe apna bana lo please.

Kal subhah chala jaunga baby promise  .

He was pleading for her to her .

Sana know where this is leading but he is not wrong.
They have thought about everyone from past days, then why can't they think about themselves once.

She decided finally that today she will just be his Jaan and nothing else.
Everything can wait but her Sidharth begging her was something she can never imagine.
He should demand, he should order her but never plead ..

Today they will Just be Her Sidharth and His Shehnaaz. With that she opened her arms for him to snuggle.
He pulled her with a force and took her in his embrace tightly.

Sidharth- I love you Jaan. Just you❤❤

Sana- I love you too Jaana. Only you. ❤❤

___________________________________________