CHAPTER- 20

Sana was lying on her bed lazily.
She was missing him and it's been 3 days they have last met.
She opened her gallery and looked at his picture .
Well she have lots of picture taken from Google kyunki unko to picture lena pasand nahi.
She talked with his picture and suddenly blushed when she remembered what they talked about few days back.

Flashback-

It was around 6pm when Sidharth and Shenaaz were sitting with her back resting on his chest and his back resting on the back support. Right now they are in his villa where they are enjoying the sunset.

Sana was playing with his fingers of left hand while Sidharth was untangling and tangling his fingers of right hand in her hair.

Suddenly Sana spoke something which made him shocked -

Sana- jana..

Sidharth- Hm

Sana- mujhe puri jindagi aise hi rahna hai apki baaho mei. Mujhe apse door nahi jaana.

Sidharth- jaan hum hamesha saath honge baby aisa kyu kaha rahi ho?

Sana- nahi Sidharth waise nahi aap samaj kyu nahi rahe?

Sidharth - Kya baat hai mera baccha tell me clearly na baba.

Sana- Shaadi karna hai jaana. Aapke saath jindagi bhar ka saath tey karna hai or apka haath thamna hai.

Shocked would be an understatement for Sidharth not because he didn't planned anything but listening to her send a jitters down his spine.

He wanted the same, Offcourse he wants her in his embrace to never let her go,With him always in same house, same room and on same bed till Eternity .

Sidharth- baby are you sure?

Sana frowned at that. What does he mean by are you sure?
Why won't she, she wants him, only him for her entire life and even after that if there is something.

Sana- aapko mazaak lag raha hai?

She pout angrily towards him.

Sidharth pecked her pout.

Sidharth- nahi baby it's just it was so sudden but I will be happiest to get an angel like you Jaan.
Lekin ghar pe baat karni paregi usse pehle. We are together , ye baat kisi ko nahi pata hai. We have hide it perfectly. They will get hurt baby because there was no point of hiding since we know how close our family is.

Sana- Ha Sidharth but you know na aap batate to wo kab ka shaadi kara dete and we both didn't wanted things  in hurry.

Sidharth- hm chalo mai baat karunga, ma to khush ho jayegi.

Sana- same Sidharth papa or mumma bhi khush honge kyunki unhone to ap dono ko beta hi mana hai.

Sidharth nodded.

Sana- Jaana soch lo,puri zindagi jhelna hai mujhe.

He hold her more close to him rubbing his nose on her cheeks.

Sidharth- soch liya.

Sana- meri saari baate manoge?

Sidharth- Am I left with any other option baby?

She nodded in no naughtily to which he bite her cheeks lightly.

Wrapping her arms around his neck she again asked her questions..

Sana- Shaadi k baad kabhi street food khane se rokoge nahi, mujhe bahut saara pyaar karoge and meri saari bakwaas bhi sunoge?

Sidharth- sab manjoor hai jaan but  eating unhealthy is the only thing I won't allow.
Or pyaar to itna karunga ki chal bhi nahi paogi ...saying so he took her face in his palms kissing her passionately on her lips.
He licked, chewed and suck those petals till she wriggled.

Once he left her lips, he attack her neck biting her neck, sucking it and Kissing there. For some reason he loved the taste of her skin.
Sana shift her head other side to give him all the space. Holding her by waist, he made her sit on his lap properly with her legs on his either sides.

Their core almost touched sending shiver down their spine.

Both were loosing their senses with the happiness of the thought of being with each other for  forever.

She took his hairs in a fist and pulled him more towards her.

His hands were roaming all over her curves. His right hand went up towards her assets and he placed his hand there slightly pressing it.
She moaned and took his lips again.
They were madly kissing each other with their bodies rubbing against each other sending them to new heights of ecstasy.

But Sidharth stopped abruptly making her frown at him.
He kissed her nose and then her forehead  . She still was looking towards him annoyed when he hugged her close.

Sidharth- Baby I want it as much you want but I don't want it in haste.
We will have our first night special and not like this.I want to bite every place of your skin, chew your skin off and do a lot of things with you but not like this.
I promise Our first time will be the best.
We won't do anything which might make our family feel ashamed of us.

Sana nod her head and once again fell in love with him.
Who doesn't want it that too after getting turn on who cares about rest of the things but this man leave no stone unturned to make her feel blessed and loved.

She kissed his neck when he breath deeper.

Sidharth- baby no, don't do that. I am already on the verge of loosing it.

She giggled and hugged him tightly.

Sidharth- I am so so so happy mera baccha .. We will be getting married, I can't believe it baby.

He giggled like a baby. Sana laughed at his excitement hugging him more.

Flashback ends.

Sana blushed . I love you Jaana.
Humne aajtak ek dusre se ye nahi kaha but hum jante hai jo hamare beech hai wo in sab se bahut upar hai.

___________________________________________