CHAPTER -19

3 more months passed with some new relationship and some new friendship beginning.

Well now Nisha and kartik are in relationship with them being same like their old times.

Whereas Neelam ji was thinking something out of the track.

Rishabh being friendly in nature made a new friend Trisha who is a model by profession.
She is a sweet girl who loves to make new friends.

Rishabh and Trisha are same in nature so they instantly became friends.

Sahana didn't like that much . Her being so comfortable with him , the way they hangout together and post pic with some cringe caption didn't went well with her.

She don't know why but she don't like him being that way with any other girl.
Somewhere she felt insecure about loosing him as friend because according to her she is not that kind of girl whom Rishabh like.

But is it just friendship or something more she can never point at it because of her past experience.She is stuck there and may be this is going to change her life in a new way.

It was Friday and Sahana took a leave because she was constantly working day and night.

She was lying on her bed lazily when her phone pinged. It was an email about deadline of their project with MEHTA grps..

She read it carefully and saw that the event which was supposed to happen in month is preponed and kept in a week.

How is it possible to do the grand arrangements just in 1 week.

She called Sidharth immediately.

Sidharth : Hello.

Sahana: Hello sir what's the matter with the MEHTA grps project? I mean it's deadline is around a week and we haven't started with it. How are we gonna do it and how come they be so unprofessional.

Sidharth: I know Ms. Sahana but since we have sign contract we cannot cancel it so we have to do extra work.

Sahana : yes sir . So if you don't mind can we meet in STARLIGHT cafe to discuss about that . If we do the discussion today then we can start from tomorrow. And office hours end in 1 hour so you can come with the group needed there.

Sidharth : ya alright. Do one thing make the basic plan to discuss today and we will make the changes accordingly there.

Sahana: sure sir.

They cut the call and start doing their work respectively.

Sidharth told Sana about this new project and also they might not meet this week.
She got upset but she knows it's important otherwise her Sidharth will never say that.
She understood and agreed for the same.

Soon they all went there and around 5more staff was present there as well.

They discussed all the details in next 3 hrs and after that all started moving out except Sidharth and Sahana as they decided to finalise few more basic things as backup.

--------------------------
Neelam ji had went to meet her college friend after a long time .
When she was returning back home with car she was looking outside when something caught her eyes.

She saw Sidharth's car placed there.

What is he doing here?
The cafe was made of transparent glasses obviously so she could see what's there inside easily.
She told the driver to park the car on one side of the road.

She roamed her eyes around to see him when she came across a sight of Sidharth and Sahana sitting almost at corner beside each other sipping their coffee.

They both were smiling.

She told driver to start driving and went from there.

------------------------------------
Inside the cafe:
They were doing their work discussing with each other.
She made few changes and took the laptop and kept it in front of him standing beside him.

She was telling him about the changes and Sidharth was correcting it at some places. Since it was taking long so she sat beside him on a chair.

After completing the work they felt dead tired . So they both ordered coffee.

They were sipping it when Sahana pointed at how foolish those Mehta's are and was cursing him and Sidharth smiled remembering the day when he was with his baby and somebody by mistake threw something which landed in front of them.She was cursing cutely and continuously until Sidharth pulled her in a toe curling kiss.
How his baby blushed after that made him  smile wider. While Sahana was smiling at her own words.

Sometimes misinterpretation might lead to destruction....
--------------------------------------------------------------