CHAPTER- 18

Next morning sunrays peeped inside through glass windows making Sana scrunch her nose and hugged him more burying her face deep in his neck.
While Sidharth opened his eyes and the site in front of him took his breath away. His little baby is shining in the rays and her pouted lips slightly parted. She was holding his shirt in a tight fist.

Sidharth pecked her pout which made her stirr in her sleep.

He checked his mobile to see the time and his eyes widened when he saw 25 calls from his house. God he is gone now. Yesterday he was in a hurry and he forgot to inform and then he didn't receive the calls because his phone was in silent mode.

Shehnaaz opened her eyes slowly and looked up to see him lost in some thoughts with some lines on his forehead. She didn't like that.

He was supposed to smile, laugh and be happy. She don't like when he stressed out himself.

She without saying anything caught hold of his collar and pulled his face down and kissed him passionately.

Sidharth lost in his thoughts didn't realise she had woke up until she started sucking his lower lips.

He grinned seeing her baby trying to kiss him but end up messing badly.

Parting for few seconds he said: You need more practice baby and I will train you. No worries.

With that he kissed breath out of her. She gasp for the need of air but he instead took a harsh bite of her lower lip

Winching she slapped on his arm but he paid no attention.
Finally he left seeing her grasping for oxygen.

He kept his forehead on hers and closed his eyes.

This is beautiful he thought.

How his life changed so much.
The Sidharth Raichand  who never made any girlfriend, never got indulge in any such relation because his work was his first priority and he got so busy to build that, is now having himself wrapped around this beautiful angel.

Sidharth - kya baat hai aaj meri shy baby ne khud kiss kiya.

Sana-  aap kisi chiz kor lekar soch mei the to maine kar diya.

She said innocently hugging him.

Sidharth- oh shit, f**k man.. .
Aaj to gaya mai.

Sana- Sidharth kya baat hai?

Sidharth- kal mai tumhare liye jab ghar se nikla I forgot to inform anyone.
Raat bhar ghar nahi tha pata nahi mom kya karegi mera.

Sana thought because of her he will get scolding from his mom.
Her eyes welled up.

Sidharth - baby kya ho gaya? Why are you crying jaan?

Sana- meri wajaah se apko daat paregi.
I am sorry.

Sidharth 's eyes went red.
He pulled her closest harshly.

Sidharth - kya kaha tumme?Dare you Shehnaaz if you think anything stupid.
Tumhari wajah se kuch nahi hua, It slipped  my mind so stop blaming yourself.

He spoke every word near her lips dangerously.

She meekly nodded.

Sana- offo aap gussa mat kariye aur shaant ho jayiye plz.

He asked if she want to have breakfast before going back to which she nodded in no as their mother will be waiting for them.
He drived towards her house first and then went back to his house only to find his mother working silently on dining table.
He expected a good scolding but nothing like that happened.
This means his mom is very angry.

Sidharth- Ma good morning. He said sweetly.

She ignored because she know now his son will do drama.

Sidharth- ma....ma, mom, mumma,.
Accha sorry na pakka aage se aisa nahi hoga.
He whined like a kid of 5 .

Finally she looked at him.

Neelam ji- kya farak parta hai Sidharth. You do whatever you want waise bhi mai kon hoti hu jannle wali ki mera beta kya kar raha hai.

Sidharth- ma ek friend ko jaroorat thi islie jana para.

Neelam ji: oh aisa konsa friend aa gaya hame bhi batao.

Sidharth- Ma wo.. Ha wo office ka nahi nahi. Matlab new friend hai ma..
Ha kartik naam hai. 

Neelam ji- kya hua tha?

Sidharth - mom he met with an accident islie gaya tha.

Neelam jithik hai na wo ab? Jyada nahi lagi na?

Sidharth- relax mom wo thik hai aur jaldi sahi ho jayega.

Neelam ji- Hmm chal baith khana kha le.

He nodded and sat there.

AT HOSPITAL:

Kartik opened his eyes slowly and looked around. Is he alive?
ough he is offcourse it's hospital.
Wait why my chest feels so heavy. He looked down to see Nisha sleeping sitting on chair with her head on his chest and fingers wrapped around his palm.

He thought he was dreaming because after  what he did why would she even look at him.

Slowly stretching his arm tucked her hair behind ears and found tear marks on her cheeks. He rubbed his cheek with his thumb.

Kartik- jab bhi tum mere pass aati hu sirf dard milta hai na Nishu.
Samne bhi roti ho aur abhi sapne mei bhi ro hi rahi ho.

Mai nahi chahta tumhe dard dena lekin meri kismat hi kharab hai.
Sab kharab kar diye maine, kitne khush the na hum. Because of my fault we are this distant.
Ho sake to maaf kar dena Nishu.
I know I don't deserve it but still tujhe kho nahi sakta Mai.
Mai koshis karunga tere layaak banne ki.

He was saying all that loud enough because according to him She is in his dream.

Nisha: pehle thik hoja phir layak bhi ban jana.

Kartik- dekh Nishu mere sapne mei tu mujhse mere Nishu k taraah  baat kar rahi hai. Samne hoti to dekhti bhi nahi mujhe.

Nisha - Ho gaya ya aur natak karna hai.
Gadhe, khotte da putt, tera katl kar dungi mai.
Kitna rulaya mujhe tune kal se tujhe pata bhi hai...

She started punching on his chest lightly.

Kartik- ouch, oye ruk kya kar rahi hai. Abhi utha hu aur tu wapas letane pe tuli hui hai.

Nisha- shut up you donkey. Pata bhi hai kya haalat thi meri kal se. I just thought I lost you..
With that she started crying and kartik pulled her towards him hugging her tight

Kartik- kuch nahi hua Nishu. Shant ho ja baby. Mai thik hu bilkul

She stopped crying after some time and looked into his eyes.

Kartik- I am sorry Nishu. I know I....

Nisha placed her finger on his lips.

Nisha- forget it kartik. Let's start fresh .
I want to forget everything and you help me do that okay?

Kartik- I promise I will do everything for that.

Nisha- you are left with no other option you donkey.

Kartik- Nisha no please not this yaar..
He whined irritated with her calling him donkey.

Nisha- ok donkey, Ab mai tujhe donkey nahi bolungi..

They both laughed and hugged each other.
They went through a lot and still need to talk about a lot but those things can wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------