CHAPTER-63

I will be giving targets in the month of October (which I don't give) because I have a hell Hectic schedule and apart from that a lot of occasions are there.

Targets will be a bit above the average because then only I will be getting time without any excuse.

SORRY IN ADVANCE🥺🥺🥺.

___________________________________________

He kissed her shoulder and hide his face in her neck .

Sidharth- I am sorry baby but what can I do. I can't forget that night. It just haunt me everyday, every night.
I felt like slapping myself for uttering those bullshit..
Bahut jyada dard ho raha hai Jaan ye soch k ki I behaved like a jerk with you.
You did such a great job taking risk.
You deserve to be treated like a Queen and I pushed you out of the place at late night without even thinking about the consequences.
My behaviour is not letting me come out of guilt.
You didn't gave me any punishment adding more guilt in my heart.

I can't touch you, I don't deserve to touch a pure soul like you.
I will malign you with my touch Jaan..

I claim to love you but I failed to show that..
Tumhe itna gandh sunna para for no reason, maine sirf zeher ugla and You didn't uttered a word or I didn't let you.

Apne possessiveness ki wajah se maine sab kharab kar diya.

And Now I am trying to be good for you.
I am trying to control myself for our betterment.

I will destroy everything one day because of my behaviour and I really don't wanna loose you.
I respect you a lot I swear, I do but maine sab barbaad kar diya.

Jab mei tumhe apni baaho mei leta tha to maine har baar mann mei ye promise kiya tha that I will do anything and everything to keep you with myself like that but phir maine kya kiya.
Maine tumhe zaleel kiya, tumhe dard diya, or aadhi raat ko yu chor diya..

Tum wo sab deserve nahi karti ho but you just got that from me islie mujhe ab apna hakk adhura sa lagta hai.

I don't think I have the right to show my rights on you when I couldn't even respect you.

Janti ho, mai Aniruddh se jab mila tha na, he called you his sister an I felt like a shit.

I can't Shehnaaz.. Nahi ho raha mujhse..

Tum masum ho islie tumne sayad mujhe maaf kardia hoga but mai khud ko kaise maaf karu.
Tumse badtameezi ki maine jo mai sapne mei bhi nahi soch sakhta wo kar diya hai maine.

He choked and his eyes shed tears.
This is what he is doing.
Being a cry baby all the time nowadays.

Shehnaaz turned and took him in a bone crushing hug.

He was still hesitant..

Sana- Hug kariye jor se..

He finally did and breath in her hair.

Sana was rubbing her nose on his shoulder when suddenly she bite him there.

Sidharth- oouch.. Oye..

Sana looked at him with anger.

Sidharth- Kya hua?

Sana- Apko na Jaana mai sacchi bata rahi hu, ekdin freezer mei daal k apka dimaag shaant karna hai..
Bahut faltu chalta hai..

He was amused with her words.

Sana- Apko kya lagta hai Sidharth ki maine apko punishment nahi di?
Sahi hai par kyu apne socha?