CHAPTER- 83-A

He saw her sitting with the support of the wall and her eyes smudged with kohl , lipsticks smudged , her hair messed and she was holding a fist of her hair breathing heavily.

He rushed and sat in front of her.

Sidharth- Baby ye kya kiya hai tumne?

He tried to hold her face but she jerked his hand away.

Sana- don't touch me Sidharth, I don't look same now.

It came out as an exhausted whisper.

Sidharth was confused. What had happened to her suddenly?

Sidharth - kya hua hai baccha?

Sana cried silently.

He rubbed his forehead and forcefully held her hand despite of her wriggling.

Sidharth- idhar dekho or batao what happened?

Sana looked at him and finally spoke.

Sana- I feel dirty Sidharth... She whispered.

Sidharth- huh?

Sana- dekhiye na kaise moti, bhaddhi si lag rahi hu mai. Ekdum ganda sa lag raha hai na?
Mera chehra kitna ajeeb dikh raha hai..
Maine sab kuch try kar liya Sidharth but I am not looking good at all in any way.
Wo dress merepe kitna chi lag raha tha.
Mai kaisi bhi sundar nahi lag rahi hu Sidharth...

She looked so vulnerable making his eyes red with tears.

Sana- Mai janti hu Sidharth you feel disguisting now. I stink like hell now.
My body look like a bag of potato and my face has got all the fat stored.
My double chin make you feel embarrassed and thus you stay away from me.

Mai kya karu Sidharth?
Mujhe nahi samaj aa raha..
Aap mujhe dekhte bhi nahi ho and It hurts like hell. Mera dam ghut raha hai aise.. Apka pyaar sab meri taraf baby ki wajah se hai abhi.
You stay around me to feed me, give medicine to keep a check on me but aap mujhe touch bhi nahi karte abhi. You keep yourself so far that I feel disgusting.

That day I wore a saree and for the first time you didn't even kiss me .
All these things are making me mad. I cannot remain sane anymore anytime soon.

Mujhe kahi dur jana hai yaha se. I don't want to stay around people.

She was breathing heavily making him panick. He tried to take her in arms but she denied.

Sana- mat aao mere pass...... She whispered.
After a while she again spoke her heart-

Wo Ira kitni beautiful hai na?
Her beautiful features can tame any man no?

Sidharth- Sana enough, now come with me.

She nodded in no

Sana- people look at us as a mismatch.
Aap itne handsome, itne hot or Mai itni bhaddi si, gandi si.

He closed his eyes when tears trickled his eyes.

Sana- I hate myself... I am a worthless piece of......

Sidharth- Shenaaazzzz..
He screamed on top of his lungs.

He hold her hand tightly and was about to drag her but she hissed making him halt on his way.

He looked at her and saw her hand.
It had no marks.

He lift her sleeves a bit and his eyes widened seeing those scratches on her skin and  a little blood out.

Sidharth - F**k...... Ye kya kiya tumne?

He was shaking from inside..

He hold her kurti and tore it in two halves having no other option as she was not letting him touch her.