CHAPTER-49

Sidharth rushed towards the terminals.
He was sweating profusely, he cannot loose her now, after everything settled.

The airport securities didn't stopped him because he is a well known businessman.

He was madly running here and there to just get a glimpse of her.

Others also reached and they started searching her.

Just then Sidharth thought about the announcement section..

He rushed towards the section and literally pushed out the man out from there.

Sidharth took the Mike and took a deep breath..

Sidharth- Hello, Shehnaaz .

He didn't know what to say..

Sidharth- Shehnaaz are you there baby? plz come to me Jaan ..
Dekho sab thik ho gaya hai..
Sabko hamare bare mei pata chal gaya hai and even Sahana is happy for us mera baccha .

Plz agar tum yaha ho to mere paas aajao.
I can't take this anymore Jaan . Come to your Sidharth baby.

He waited for her but she didn't came.

He sighed and moved away .

He lost her..

He went out of the box and saw everyone from their family looking at him sadly.

His eyes felt heavy with tears.
He was so close to get her but lost again.
Why is it so difficult to be with your love for rest of the life?

He felt dead. His tears flew but his eyes died.
His friends hugged him feeling bad for his condition.

He was about to walk when he heard the world's most soothing melody, his baby calling him, his jaan, his little baccha calling his name with her melodious voice.

Sidhaaaaarttthhh
He knows this voice, he know only she stretch his name so beautifully.

He turned and saw her standing with tears.
Their world seized, their breath stopped, their eyes met and spark flew.
Without even touching each other they touched each others soul.
Their eye contact always felt so electrifying that nothing can break apart it.

His prettiest bub is standing there looking so beautiful, so sinfully gorgeous.

Sidharth had dressed her in morning in this saree as his bride

Sidharth had dressed her in morning in this saree as his bride. He bought it for her before their engagement.

He ran towards her taking her in a tight hugged raising her from the ground, twirling her in air.
His world in his arms, his precious bub right in her place.

While she giggled at his craziness .
He kept her down still holding her tight by her waist.
His eyes were fixed on her to make him believe that this angel is his for rest of their life.

He looked at her as if he is looking at his whole world.
She also did the same.
Her lips tremble, quivered seeing the owner of her heart in front of her, feeling his hot breath on her face she inhaled deeply to feel him more.
Her love, her sunshine, her handsome bebu is holding her.

He kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks , nose and finally her lips.

He was kissing her madly while she kept caressing his hairs.
She was taking in everything he gave, his manly scent filled her nostril making her feel heaven, her Sidharth is healing her with his love.
Their past few days dreaded their life but there they are together even stronger.

They forgot that they are in between thousand of people.
Their family felt embarrassed and looked away..
Who is going to bring them back on Earth was a big question.

He kept sucking her lips wildly, while she accepted everything.
They were in tears but this time it was of happiness.

Happiness to get their life back, their breath back.

After a long period their kiss broke due to the hooting and clapping sound from the people around.

Shehnaaz realised what they did and hide her red face in his chest.
He hold her tightly and with another hand pushed her face more in his chest.

His baby was back in his arms, in his life.

He kissed her forehead and was about to kiss her cheek when he heard clearing of throat.

He looked back and saw their entire family standing.

Oh shit.. Did they just kissed in front of them?
Whatever they are supposed to turn back na.

He shrugged like nothing happened while Sana tried to come out of his chest but he didn't let her.

Huffing loudly she looked at him like a baby rabbit, while he adored her beautiful face with love.

He carressed her cheek with his fingers while she closed her eyes getting back her life, her Sidharth.

Raghuveer ji spoke in stern tone-
chale sab. Inse waha jaake baat karenge .

Sana- um wo sorry but mujhe flight leni paregi.

Sidharth - what the.. I am not letting you go away now.

Sana- Sidharth aap samjho na. I have to attend those patients. Or aaj subhah Dr. Mathew na kaha ki it's about 1 week program.
Mai pakka 1 week mei wapas aa jaungi Mumbai.

Sidharth- I am not letting you go, u get that. Mai tumhe dubara nahi kho sakhta.

Sana cupped his face.

Sana- Mai wapas to apke paas hi aaungi na. Or mera kaam mujhe personal reasons ki wajah se chutti lene ki izaazat nahi deta hai Sidharth.

Neelam ji - Sidharth beta, jane de usko.
Wo aa jayengi wapas tere paas baccha.
Fir tu kahi mat jane dena.

Till now their families have known well that how much they are in love and seeing them together in a pure bliss.
Sidharth Raichand going crazy over a girl itself brings to the notice how much he loves her.

Sidharth nodded.

Sidharth- Thik hai, konsa flight hai or kabka hai??

Sana- 30 min mei kolkata wali.

He nodded and went from there.

Everybody was confused.
Why did he went away without saying anything..

___________________________________________