CHAPTER-62

It's been three week now and everything was going fine, Sana forgot everything and have already forgiven him because if she accepts all his love then she should also accept his anger and other things.

Relationship doesn't work with only taking and giving nothing in return.
You need to be a person who can accept the other person the way they are.

Sana knew that he never meant those words because she has been with him for around 2.5yrs now.

He is a kind of person who never disrespect anyone, be it a girl, boy, children or adult.
He always keep his calm when he talks with any person and she is his.
He have the right to show his anger in front of her.

She is all normal while their families are waiting for them to talk about their future plans.

Only thing that's is not right is Sidharth.
He has become more quiet than already he was.
Now he don't demand for anything from her, if she hugs him all he do is pat her head.
When she tried to kiss him for which earlier he would always be more than ready, will now simply back away passing her a smile.

He had stopped showing his rights on her.
He now don't demand or order like before.
He don't even touch her when she herself don't initiate.

Shehnaaz know something is wrong.
His behaviour was irritating her to no end.
She always loved her Sidharth the way he used to behave crazy around her. His dominating words, his stern tone, him stopping her when he felt wrong about something ,everything she was missing.

This Sidharth simply agree to her every words, he would do whatever you ask for but would never try to order her with rights.

3 days before they met in his penthouse where Shehnaaz out of habit kept his hand on her belly but Sidharth immediately removed it as if his touch would burn her soul.
On asking, he gave a lame excuse to avoid the question.

Sana was frustrated with his behaviour and she had decided that day to confront him on Sunday since her parents will be going to some relatives place and Sahana will be going along with them.

So she will get all the time to confront.

SUNDAY:

Entire day Sana kept thinking how to do and what to do.

Then she called Sidharth and told him to come at her place.

Sidharth agreed as usual Making her roll her eyes. He didn't even asked the reason.

At evening Sidharth came and saw the door opened.
He frowned but then entered and close the main door properly.

He went towards her room and knocked it.

Soon the door opened.

There she was standing in this dress

He had never seen her in short dress.

Sana- Sidharth am so sorry but I have to go now. Aaj sabhi ne club jane ka decide kiya hai and they forced me. Dekho na abhi ready hui mai.

His heart screamed a no
She can't go in this dress when everybody will be ogling at her.
No he won't let that happen .

Mind- you don't have that right after what you did.

He listened to his mind and kept looking at her.
He wanted to pull her in his embrace and never let her go in such stupid club.

Sidharth- Acchi lag rahi ho.

Sana - Thank you. Apko pata hai waha kitne log honge haaye..
Mai, Kartik, Nisha, Mayank or bhi bahut log.

His mind captured 2 words- Kartik, Mayank.

Sidharth- Akele jaogi?

Sana- Ha offcourse but aate time Mayank will drop me. He is a good guy you know, recently joined here and I love his company.

Sidharth felt a stab in his heart.No matter how much he try but those possessiveness always kick in his heart.

His hand was in a fist to stop himself from pulling her in his embrace and kiss her senseless to stop her from going to any such places.

But Sidharth just passed a faint smile and that's all he could do.

Sidharth- Dhyaan se jana or plz apna khayal rakhna.
Seems you trust Mayank to sirf uske saath hi aana.

Sana was now raging in anger and hurt.
He didn't said anything.. He simply allowed her to go in such dress.

Sana gritted her teeth..
Sana- Or kuch kehna hai?

Sidharth nodded in no
He don't want her to go.
But kept silent and slowly start turning when Sana harshly pull him by his collar and despite of being heavy , she managed to slam him on the wall.

Her eyes were red.

Sana- You know what Sidharth, ajke baad mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana aap.

Sidharth was shocked with her words.

Sidharth- What have I done now? Accha I am genuinely sorry if I did something wrong but plz don't say like this.

He said fearing that she might leave him again like that day.

Her eyes brimmed with tears.

She left his collar and stood at a distance shaking her head.

Sana - You are not my Sidharth.
You are not that Sidharth whom I fell in love with.
You are not You get that..

She screamed .

Sidharth- Shehnaaz...

Sana showed her palm.

Sana- Enough of this drama. Apko koi fark nahi parta mujhse ab. Aap mere Sidharth kabhi nahi ho sakhte samjhe aap.
Wo mujhse beinteha mohabbat karta tha, mujhpe hakk rakhta tha, mujhe daanta tha, mujhe rokta tha, mujhe apni baahon mei rakhta tha, mujhse pagalo jaise pyaar karta tha samjhe aap.

Wo mujhe kabhi aise kapro mei bhare logo k beech nahi jaane deta, wo mujhe haath pakar k kheech leta, apni baahon mei leke mujhe jaane ko mana karta or phir bahut saara pyaar karte..

Aap nahi hai wo....
She was crying and telling everything making his eyes moist as well.

Sana- Apko pata hai, mere Jaana mujhe kiss karne k bahane dhunta tha, Mujhe baahon mei har pal rakhte tha , mujhse thori si bhi doori unko bardaasht nahi hoti thi..

Wo aadhi raat ko mujhse milne aate the just because he wanted to feel me in his arms.
Mujhe aise kapro mei dekhke jaane to dur, wo darwaza bhi kholne nahi dete, he would have kissed me senseless and marked me his by now.

Hum abhi ek dusre ko jor se hug karke baate kar rahe hote..

Aap wo nahi hai.. Mai apko nahi janti and I don't want you.
You get that..

Her eyes shed numerous drops but she didn't wipe.

Sana - Wo na mujhe har baari Jaan, mera baccha, baby , shona Or aise kai Sare pyaar bhare naam se bulate, mujhe manate jab mei Ruth jaati lekin aap wo nahi ho.
Mayank, kartik ka naam sunke wo pagal ho jaate Or phir mujhe bari bari aakhe karke kehte

She mimicked- Tum kahi nahi jaoge, sirf mere paas rahogi Or aise kapre sirf tab pehenna jab mai hu or koi nahi.
I won't tolerate even a pair of eyes on you Jaan.

Lekin aap badal gaye ho Or abhi aap jo ban gaye ho wo mujhe nahi chahiye..

She turned her back towards him.
She was shaking with her emotional outburst.
She was beyond hurt with all this.

She was crying when she felt two arms wrapping around her tightly.

___________________________________________