CHAPTER-69

They reached their penthouse.
Sana and Sidharth had told their parents about this penthouse thing and asked if they would allow or not to which they agreed trusting their children.

Freshening up they both sat on the bed.

Sidharth kept his head on her lap hugging her waist.

Sana slept the entire 1.5hour distance because Nitya live in opposite directions, it took them time to reach here.

Sana was caressing his hair when he starts playing with her ring.

Sidharth- Jaan..

Sana - Hmm

Sidharth- sirf kuch din baaki hai and You will be mine in every damn way.

Sana nodded kissing his forehead.

He rolled a little and hide his face in her stomach making her breath hitched.

Sidharth- kal chale shopping pe?

Sana- Hm, hum di or Rishabh ji ko bhi le lenge or Nisha or Kartik bhi jana chahte hai because they also have to buy dresses. Or parents to baki chize kharid lenge and arrangements bhi wo hi kar rahe hai.

Sidharth hummed from her stomach sending vibration in her whole body.

Sidharth- Tumhari saari chize I will buy of my choice and meri tum.

Sana knew it. She cup his face leaning on his face and took his lips whereas he hold the back of her neck to pull her more.

Kissing each other as always filled with passion made them want more but they cannot do any such thing few more days.

Sana - Kal apka office nahi hai?

Sidharth- I am the  boss ,baby or waise bhi I was already working extra to complete everything as fast as I can because shaadi hai , fir honeymoon hai 4-5 , phir..

Sana- 5 honeymoon??
She was shocked with his plans.

Sidharth- yes baby abhi to 5 in around 2months and then after that 6-7every year and a bunch of mini Naaz and Sidharth all around our home .

Her red face and angry glare made her look cutest.

He took her flesh from stomach and bite it hardly making her winch slapping his chest.

Sana- Aap bahut besharam hai.

Sidharth- Only for you Jaan.

Sana blushed.

Sidharth looked at her like a baby.
He was just admiring her silently.
Even after almost 3years everything feels like first time.

Sana raised her eyebrows as what to which he nodded in no

She dipped her head down and suck his nose Making him chuckle.

She is just a baby, his baby.

Sana- I love you Jaana.

Sidharth- I love you more mera baccha.

He kissed her forehead like always and she felt blessed whenever he do that.

__________________________________________

Next day they went to shop together.

Sana saw Sahana and Rishabh and she felt something is there which she don't know but shrugged off.

Sidharth was hell excited to get things for her.

He jumped from one shop to another while Sana took more time to get his things.