CHAPTER-45

She kept her finger on his lips

Sana - kabhi nahi hoga wo.. Aap mere zindagi mei aane wale pehle the or akhri bhi.
Aaj apne mujhe poora kar diya hai.
You have completed me today and yeh saari yaadein, humare bitaye har pal k saath mei jiungi.. Sirf apki bankar.

He looked at her dumbstruck..
What is this girl made of.
Why do she love him to that extent. What have he done to get this beautiful angel in his life..

But then again, Even he would be doing the same thing.

Wo bhi uska banke hi rahega.....

Sidharth kissed her lips , sucked her lips and she did the same.
Both were shedding tears continuously..
They didn't wiped it.
It should flow now only because they can be vulnerable just in front of each other.

No other person have the right to see them like that.

Sidharth- Jaan aaj mai bhi complete feel kar raha. Even I lost my Virginity to the girl who is my life and even more than that.

She looked at him shocked. He was virgin.

He chuckled at her expression and caressed her cheeks..

Sidharth- Ha baby, I have never been with anyone like this.
College mei I saw many people doing night stands, hookups and all but I never did that.

I used to feel like I will cheat my partner by doing those things.
I never believed on that one night shit.

Mere friends bhi bolte the ki why don't you even try for once but I used to feel that is wrong from my side as unknowingly I will cheat my to be partner. Without love doing those stuff for lust felt wrong.

Sana - But Jana phir to apne cheat kar diya na.
Ap di ki husband banne ja rahe ho and we just...

She stopped when he harshly pull her up holding her jaw.
Their lips were just few inches away

Sidharth- Aaj bol diya dubara sochna bhi mat ,samaj aaya?
For me you were, you are and you will be my wife no matter if we are married or not.
Sahana is nothing for me , get that straight in your mind.
I am just going to be her support for rest of the life, isliye humare pakiza mohabbat ko cheat kahne ka sochna bhi mat.

She nodded immediately and kissed his lips to calm him down.
He chewed her lips mercilessly and her palm groped her back squeezing it harshly.
She moaned in his mouth with his deeds.

He was already inside her, so he hold her and flipped their position hovering her and placed his mouth on her mould to suck them again.

She let him have her in his way.
He was trying to prove that it's not cheat, it's pure, it's love and just their love and she understood his every unsaid words.

She cupped his face and kissed his forehead..

He calmed down and kept his face on her breast closing his eyes.

After sometime he looked at her placing his chin or her chest..

Sidharth- agle janam jaisa kuch hua to waha tum sirf meri hogi ok?

She smiled at nodded at this little kid.

Sidharth- ha hum milenge or mai sabse pehle tumse shaadi kar lunga, fir koi hume alag nahi kar payega..

Their eyes again got filled with hot liquid but she nodded at his every stupid demand.

Sidharth- I promise you Jaan, jo galti is baar hua wo kabhi nahi hoga next time.

Sana- Shh , koi galti nahi ki aapne..
Hum humare riste ko mazboot bana rahe the isme kuch galat nahi hai. Na aap galat hai or nahi humari mohabbat Jaana. Sirf wakt galat hai.

He kissed her moulds and her chest went wet with his tears and her pillow was also wet with her tears.

AT 5:30am:

Sana- Wakt ho gaya hai Sidharth.
She said but it was just a mere whisper.

He hugged her more tightly digging his face on her chest.

She reciprocate the same way.

Sana- I love you Jaana always remember that.

Sidharth- I loved you, and I will always love only you mera baccha.

Sana: chaliye aap naha lijiye.

He stood up and scooped her in his arms.

She looked at him amused .

Sidharth took her with him and settle inside the bathtub with her back on his chest..

Sana- Sidharth ye...

Sidharth - I wanted to do all of it after our wedding.
I knew it that you will get tired after our first night and then I will scoop my pretty wifey In my arms like that..
We would take our bath together first time after marriage where I would have pampered you will all my love, kiss you madly, tease you and then you would have slapped my chest making those cute pouts which I would suck harshly.

She looked at him with her trembling lips .

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Sidharth - I love you biwi..

She cried and hugged him.

Sana- I love you too my dear hubby..

They both smiled at those kiddish behaviour but it's what they want.

Nothing more, nothing less just they and their small bubbly world.

__________________________________________