CHAPTER-30

Sidharth Raichand.
The name echoed in her mind. Her Sidharth.
What are they talking about , have they gone mad.

Sidharth mera hai na to yeh kya keh rahe hai?

Sana- Papa Sidharth... She chocked..

Manish ji- Ha beta unki ma aayi thi rista lekar. Sidharth ne bhi ha keh di hai. Tu itni busy rehti hai islie nahi pata tujhe. Or ha 3 din mei engagement or 10 din mei Shaadi hai islie chutti le lena.
Apne kaam ko araam de or behen ki madad kar samjhi.

Sana ran away towards her room. Her eyes brimmed and she felt dead.
Her Sidharth with her di.

No no I can't let that happen. Sidharth mujhse pyaar karta hai. Unko galat fehmi hui hogi islie ha kaha.

I know him, he didn't do that knowingly.
I trust you Jaana.

Mujhe di se baat karni hai.. Abhi jana hai.. Ha abhi.

She ran towards Sahana's room wiping her eyes.

She barged in huffing.

Sahana saw her and smiled.

Sahana- pata chal gaya tujhe or tu itni khush ki bhaag k aayi.

Sana looked at her shocked. Her di is smiling means she is happy with all these nonsense.

Sana- Di aap ne ye Shaadi k liye ha kyu kahi?
She asked meekly.

Sahana know her sister is protective for her. She might feel that she said yes in some pressure.

Sahana- accha rista hai Sana. Sidharth or unki family bahut acchi hai.
Wo bahut acche hai to problem kya hai fir. Islie ha kaha.

Her heart squeezed with suffocation.
She would have loved to hear his praise in some other day, but her di talking about her Sidharth like this made her feel pukish.

Sana- Aap khush ho?
Her voice chocked with the pain.

Sahana- honestly yes may be kyunki Sidharth is everything a girl would want.
Wo izzat karte hai sabki, unke office mei ladkiya safe mehsoos karte hai Kyunki wo kabhi galat nahi hone dete.
Mera past jankar unki family ne mujhe chuna. I am glad. Mai or Sidharth dost to the hi lekin ye naya rishta hai.
Sidharth mujhe khush rakhenge aisi umeed mai is baar kar sakhti hu. Randheer k baad jo yakeen tut gaya tha, wo kahi na kahi galat sabit hua.
Sidharth waise kabhi nahi honge.

Seeing her sister talking so much first time she couldn't bring that courage to tell her anything.
She cannot snatch her happiness again.
She looked ok with the relation.
This time if she breaks, she will shatter into pieces.

Her sister believed a person after 5 long years.

Sana- I am happy for you di.
She said in whisper and ran away.

Once she entered her room she closed the door and cried Hyterically.

Kyu...... She screamed loudly..
She sat on the floor with her back resting at bed side. She Hugged her knees close to her chest as her heart was bleeding with immense pain.

All those moments when they talked about marriage , about their life after marriage everything came in front of her eyes.
Her tears flow furiously out of her eyes.
She was feeling like someone has stabbed a knife in her heart, in her soul.

Her phone rang and it showed Jaana.
Her eyes blurred and she cut the call.
Looking at his picture she Said-

Sana- I am sorry Jaana. I am sorry. I know you have misunderstood something and said yes. You love me like nobody else do to anyone and you can never say yes knowingly.
But it's too late. Damage is done. I can't snatch my sister's happiness.

We never said it but I love you Jaana. I love you with every cell of my body. I will ways love you bebu.

Sorry, I am so sorry.
With that she switched her phone off and closed her eyes.

__________________________________________

Raghuveer ji told the date and every plan to Sidharth and he agreed immediately.
He don't care about place, dress or anything.

His happiness knew no bound knowing that she is going to be his wife in 10 days.

F**k 10 days more to have her all for himself.

He called her but it was busy.
Then he again called and it said switched off.

Sidharth- Lagta hai Jaan so gayi or phone charging pe dena bhul gayi. Koi baat nahi kal baat kar lunga.

He went and slept happily dreaming sweet things.

__________________________________________

Next morning Rishabh reached home and found hustle all around.

He asked his mom about the same and what she told left him dumbstruck. __________________________________________