CHAPTER -21

These days Sahana was regularly visiting RAICHAND mansion since they decided to work day and night.

Sidharth had almost shifted his entire work of that project to his place and other staffs also agreed for that.
They used to visit the place booked together and come back to his mansion again.

Neelam ji  had no problem with anything because it's good their house looks full of people with their arrival.
She noticed that her son is talking freely with them, with Sahana as well and they were like friends.

In between his works Sidharth sneakily move to call Sana as already they are unable to meet and this is the only way to feel her close.

Whenever he feels tired, exhausted, he just calls her and she with her antics make him relaxed always.

So he was happily doing his works.
He wanted to complete as soon as possible so that he will be able to meet his baby.

On other side kartik and Nisha told Sana about their relationship and she was more than happy for them .

Finally on 7th day they completed their work.
Entire team was busy with the arrangements and other things.

After completing the needful for events they went back to their places to get ready for the evening party .

Sidharth dialled Sana 's number.

Sana: hello Jaana.

Sidharth: baby jaldi video call receive karo and help me to pick my evening outfits.

Sana-  ok.
She received the call and burst out laughing watching Sidharth standing with a pouty lips looking hell adorable.
Her jaana is the cutest human in the World.

Sana- Sidharth kya hogaya bubba. Itne cute lag rahe ho aap. Mujhe apke cheeks pull karne ka man kar raha hai.

His eyes went wide with her words, cute like seriously, he have heard handsome, hot and what not almost everyday but she is the only one who called him cute.

Sidharth-  baby would you like to see some more cuteness like that day?

Sana turned red with his indirect words.

Sana- um.. Wo dikhaye apni cupboard. Let me choose.

He did and after looking at other colours, she thought black suits him most.
Though he looks dashing in every colour, every outfit but in black he look extra hot.

Sana- black one Sidharth .

Sidharth- ok baby. Mai jau ready hone?

He asked cutely in babyish voice to which she chuckled and nodded.

Sidharth- by love.

She blushed and cut the call.

They all attend the party and Sahana noticed how good Sidharth look everytime. He carries himself like a model. Though he don't do much but his personna is like that.

She looked around as she was getting bored and saw Rishabh and Trisha coming towards her direction.

She looked away instantly.

Rishabh- Haaye kya kahar dha rahi ho zaalima.

Sahana faked a smile and saw Trisha had wrapped her arms around his biceps.

Rishabh- Well what would you both like to drink ?

Sahana- I don't drink.

Trisha-  Common Sahana it's a party. Beside one shouldn't deny the offer from a handsome guy.

Sahana got pissed of her.

Sahana- sorry Trisha but I don't change my mind for any "handsome" Or something like that person.
Beside I didn't found any such handsome man around of which you are talking about.

Rishabh- Sahana easy. Why are you getting angry  , she just said in a friendly way.

Sahana- well too bad then because she is not my friend.
With that she walked away when someone called her name from behind which made her tremble on her place.

___________________________________________