CHAPTER -4

They were looking into each other eyes as if they have peeped into each other's soul when..
All the children started clapping and giggling.

Sana stand on her feet properly and passed an awkward smile towards them.
She slowly raise her eyes towards him and found him already staring at her.
Her cheeks turn into light shade of red, she was fidgeting her small fingers showing her nervousness.

Sidharth noticed all of it and thought not to make her more nervous so he stood in front of her.
Raising  her face holding her chin he placed his lips on her forehead and pecked gently as if she is a glass doll .
Her eyes closed automatically feeling the warmth of his tenderness when he came close to her ear and whispered:

Apna dhyaan rakho mera baccha.

Before she could proceeds his words he left from there making her feel empty all of a sudden.
She went inside but he was gone that made her sad.
Even she don't know why she was even looking for him but she did.
Her cheeks never left those red tint.

Pouting sadly she went back her home.

After doing her night routine she sat on the bed resting her head on bedrest  closing her eyes but all she could see was those pair of eye staring at her, the way he was holding her and everything happened was continuosly playing in her mind like a film.
His words are constantly ringing in her mind and her heart beating rapidly with the thought of him calling her mera baccha.

She had listened this words from other who have their partner and it always sounds creepy. I mean does it even make sense to call a grown up women or men as baby, janu, baccha and all but all her logics drained with those 2 words only today.

That's when she realise may be the words might be cringe but when  special someone use those endearment it makes those words special as well.

Oh god, did she just addressed him as special someone.

Haaye sana you need a good ninni.
Sleep for now otherwise you will go mad.
Pulling the duvet she lied on the bed closing her eyes but whom was she kidding. Her mind is too stubborn to let go of those words.
Blushing again she slept finally at late midnight.

On other side Sidharth was feeling happy with his effect on her. The way she responded towards his touch made on thing clear that he is going to be the 1st man in her life.
He had thought a lit about his feelings and decided that there is no turning back now.
He accepted his feelings towards her is not a mere attraction but he is damn serious.
And he will make sure to make her feel the same.
Finally he slept after deciding what he is suppose to do the next day.

Next day both went to their respective work places with content smile on their faces which was surprising for the workers in Sidharth's office because he rarely smile at his work place.

Around 9pm its raining heavily and sana was standing at bus stand as usual. Her car was at servicing centre so Sahana was supposed to pick her up. But she was in an important meeting so sana was waiting for her.
When a black coloured BMW stopped in front of her. Her heart started pounding rapidly. She felt his presence, she knows it's him.
That's how connected they are.
Both can feel each other's presence even in crowd of lakhs.
The door opened and there he is standing in  formal suit with all his glory.
Her cheeks started heating up with the thought of her checking out someone so openly.

Itni baarish mei akele kyu khadi ho mera baccha . Ghar kyu nahi gayi?
He asked ever so softly not wanting to scare her even a bit with his tone.

She looked at his face for few second and then fidgeting her fingers she spoke which almost came as wisper:
Wo di ayegi lene to wait kar rahi hu.

Chalo I will drop you.
He said as if its most common thing. He didn't even thought for a second that he is just a stranger for her. But his heart knows that even she don't think so.
But for the sake of confirming he further added:
You can trust me. Kuch nahi hone dunga tumhe I promise.

She instantly looked in his eyes shaking her head and words came automatically:
I know ap aisa kyu keh rahe hai and bite lower lips realising what she said whereas his lips curl up widely with a smile.

Come he said raising his hand for her to hold it.
She without a second thought placed her hand on his rough palm and sparks flew like an electric jolt.
While sitting her dupatta end was about to touch the road when he took hold of it and placed it gently on her lap while she kept looking towards him in admiration.
Soon the car was on the road as she told the address with soft music playing making the environment calm and soothing for both of them. They both were kept still the silence was comfortable one.
After sometime she remembered that she don't even know his name and thought to ask him but her nervousness was not letting her speak.
He looked towards her and he knows what's going in her mind so he thought to break the silence.

You can ask whatever you want he said.

Haye apko kaise pata chala she looked towards him with big wide eyes.
He chuckled at her cute face and kept silence.
Wo.. Wo apka naam kya hai?
She looked at him and looked down at her lap when she saw he is already looking at her.
Tumhe mera naam nahi pata baccha?
He asked in amusement as most of the time his picture are all over news and newspaper in business section.

She nodded her head in no and thought
Ye aisa kyu puch rahe hai. Mai aadhar card thori banati hu jo sabka naam puchti rahu. Kya ye film star hai.. Nahi sana tune saari movie dekhi hai kisi mei ye nahi the, .. Kahi ye mafia, chor ya gunda to nahi ( she looked at his face with frowned expression while he chuckle looking at her talking to herself)
Nahi na Shehnaaz kitne handsome se to hai aisa chor thori hoga, but wattpad k mafia bahut handsome hote hai..
Offo kya karu.
She kept quiet as she don't want him to feel bad anyway knowing that she don't know him as by the way he asked it's pretty clear that he is quiet famous.

Sidharth didn't like her sitting quiet like that. He wanted her to question him, know about him, tell about her and so many things.
Sighing he softly hold her right hand with his left one .
She smiled and blushed because all this feeling are new.
He gently stroke her hand with his left thumb and spoke:
Tumhe mujhse kuch bhi puchne se pehle sochne ki jaroorat nahi hai jaan.
You can ask whatever you want.
We have to talk to know each other better hai na.
Islie jo sawaal hai puch lo. I am here to give answer.
She nodded in yes and asked his name.
Then he asked about her and this way they don't even got to know when their car was already in front of her home.
Both wanted to spend more time with each other . They were looking at each other to capture their features till next meet when her phone rang breaking their eyelock.
She looked at the name and frowned but then her eyes went wide in fear...

___________________________________________