"oh honey, i have." jennie said, and chahee smiles widely. Raising her hand up "thats my girl" she said and jennie chuckles shaking her head as she high five her.

Few minutes later, they were talking about other stuffs now and gossiping. Chahee likes to talk and know a lot of things to people thats why she always have a hot tea to jennie.

"uh-- hey, jen" they heard, jennie looks at her side.

"hi jisoo" she said softly, smiling at the girl. Jisoo smiles shyly and nods

"a-are we still up for the--

"yup, we are. Hope to see you at my place" jennie said, making the girl smile widely.

"its a date" jisoo said smiling widely, jennie chuckles a little and looks at her.

"not a date date, chu" jennie said calling the girl by their nicknames.

Jisoo smiles widely again and nods, "study date, jendeuk" jisoo said and jennie giggles and nods.

"i should go back to soojoo now, see you later" jisoo said and smiles, turning around but jennie held her hand.

"soojoo?" jennie asks, jisoo smiles and looks at her.

"just a friend jendeuk, don't worry" jisoo said smiling softly at her. "you're still my girl" jisoo added, giving jennie a pat in the head.

Jennie blushed a little and smiles, jisoo bid goodbye again.

"she's so in love with you that it makes me want someone like her and throw up at the same time" chahee said, jennie giggles and started eating again.

Chahee looks at her weirdly, jennie seems to be a different kind of happy if she's with jisoo.

"are you two dating now?" chahee asks, jennie looks at her instantly shaking her head.

"we--uh, we're not. Just friends" jennie said and chahee chuckles at her, not believing.

"friends don't really have nicknames for each other" chahee said, making jennie sigh "friends do" she said.

"well. We're friends but we don't have nicknames for each other" chahee said, jennie just shakes her head not knowing want to say.

"we're different kind of friends" jennie argued and the girl smiles.

"we're gossip friends" chahee said, jennie chuckles and agreed. "while the two of you are inlove-with-eachother-but-scared friends" chahee said, jennie smile drop and sighs.

"i-im not inlove with her" jennie said, stuttering a little making chahee smile. "jennie, you literally blush when jisoo said you're her girl" chahee said

Jennie looks at her and glare, "i-its just nice to have assurance when you don't beg for it, okay?" she said and chahee nods.

"so you don't like her" chahee said, nodding her head as she eats. Jennie sighs and looks down "i didn't say that, im just not in love with her" jennie sighs again, chahee smiles.

"jennie, you've been single for like a long time now--

"just a year" jennie said and chahee rolled her eyes.

"whatever. Give her a chance, you like her, she loves you" chahee said and jennie bit her bottom lip.

"its not easy chahee-ah, im scared" jennie said, chahee sighs and held jennies hand thats in the table.

One-shots (Jensoo) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें