Later I joined them for breakfast. Mr Roberto wasn't present. He went to attend a business matter. So only me, Alessandra and Leonardo were around the dining table.

"Nandita I have a good news for you," said Alessandra glancing at her brother and then at me.

"Tell me..."

"Leo said I can continue my internship here. He knows I am happy to work under you. So I am not going back to Italy any time soon. Also, both Leo and Roberto are staying with me."

"Wow! That's great news. I am glad that you are going to stay back!" I looked at Leonardo. "Don't worry I will look after her."

"I trust you Nandita." He said and this formed a smile on my face.

"And one more thing. I am going to stay at my apartment. And like before, we can go and come back together. Happy?"

"Of course Alessa! I am so excited that my crazy intern is coming back to action." Hearing me both Alessandra and Leonardo laughed.

"I need to contact Chief regarding my leave and all. So most probably next week, I will rejoin."

"So nobody is gonna stay here?" I enquired looking at Leonardo.

"No Nandita. We can't let Alessa stay alone. She said it will be easy for her to travel coz the hospital is not much far from her apartment. So we two are moving with her. I talked with Mom and Dad. They are happy with our decision."

"Good. So on Thursday when you come for the scanning we both can go and meet the Chief. Okay?"

"Okay, Nandita." We resumed having food and I got ready to leave. I followed Leonardo and he was quick to open the door for me.

"Hey don't act like a gentleman. I can open the door."

"But I think girls love this kind of gesture. Right?"

"Maybe but next time don't do this. You can go to your side. I don't want to depend on you for a simple thing like this."

"Okay but now get in beautiful lady!" I chuckled and got inside the car. He started the engine and we left his mansion.

I stepped inside my room after dropping off Nandita

I stepped inside my room after dropping off Nandita. I am glad that she is trying to create a friendship between us. Even though I can't wait to propose to her, Alessandra advised me to calm down and wait patiently. I have to behave like a gentleman in front of her. I need to impress her so that she will start loving me.

I glanced at her photo on my phone. She looked absolutely gorgeous like a doll. I don't know how many times I have admired it.

 I don't know how many times I have admired it

"My Amore. I can't wait to see you as my bride. I will be the happiest one at that moment. I love you." I whispered gazing at the photo.

I recalled Alessandra's words when I told her about Nandita revealing her issues with her family the other day.

"Leo, sono contento che tu e Nandita vi stiate avvicinando. Ora vuole che tu sia un buon amico per lei. Ma gradualmente ti amerà, ma non dovresti avere fretta. Agisci in modo normale con lei. Non essere come un fidanzato possessivo. Trattala come desidera. E non disturbarla come prima. Devi aspettare molto per farla innamorare di te. Inteso?"
("Leo I am glad that you and Nandita are getting close. Now she wants you to be a good friend to her. But gradually she will love you but you shouldn't rush. Just act in a normal way around her. Don't be like a possessive boyfriend. Treat her the way she wishes to. And don't trouble her like before. You have to wait a lot to make her fall in love with you. Understood?")

"I will wait for the day, Amore. For you, I can wait for more. I just want you to be mine. Mine only." I whispered.

*****

Hey guys

☞How was the chapter?

Is Nandita starting to see a good friend in Leonardo?

Do you think Leonardo's wish gets fulfilled?

☞Will she accept him after knowing his truth?