chapter 2: fuck buddy

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Are you going to see Mr. heavenly sex?" Vic asked me in a singing voice.

"I am." I laughed.

As I was going to turn away from them, Damiano grabbed my upper arm gently.

"May I help you?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you sure you want to keep doing this to yourself?" He asked me in a low voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

"Are you sure you wanna keep putting yourself out there like a whore?" He asked me and just looked at him in disbelief.

Without thinking, my hand flew to his cheek, making him look at me with anger and a slight guilt, while his hand held the stained cheek.

"Don't you ever say something like that about me again. Understood?" I asked him angrily. I glanced at my friends who were looking at us with wide eyes as the scene unfolded in front of them. Before Damiano could answer, I left the bar without looking behind.

"Hello, beautiful." Sebastian said as I walked inside his apartment.

"Hi." I said shortly.

"What's-" Before he could say anything else, I grabbed his face and kissed him. He quickly kissed me back and led us to his bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded quickly before kissing him again.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he pulled away again.

"Yes, I am! Were you always this talkative? Jeez." I said annoyed as I rolled my eyes.

"No, you're right... back to business?" He asked me.

"Finally." I said before he kissed me again, and we were able to do what we always did.

Don't get me wrong, Sebastian was a nice guy sometimes, and there was usually more talking than that, but after hearing what Damiano said, all I wanted to do was to get my frustrations out and forget... I guess going straight to the point was easier for me.

After we were done and Sebastian fell asleep, I got dressed and left his apartment as I always did, whenever we this happened.

I decided to walk towards the river and wait for the sun rise. I always loved watching sunrises and sunsets, it calmed down all the anxiety I had inside me.

After watching the sunrise, I finally decided to walk home. As soon as I got home, I saw 4 people on my couch sleeping. Vic, Thomas, Ethan and Sage. They must have been worried and came here to wait for me. How sweet. In case you were wondering, no they didn't break in, Sage has a spare key since she lives next door.

I stood there letting a happy sigh as I looked at my friends, when I felt someone near me.

"They were really worried about you. You know, since you left all angry." Damiano said as he stood beside me, looking at my friends.

I didn't answer him, I simply looked at my friends, admiring them for always having my back.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you what I did." He said after taking a deep breath.

"We agree on something." I said, still not looking at him.

"Aria, I-" As he was about to talk Sage cut him off.

"ARIA! Oh my God! Don't do that shit, anymore!" She said as she ran up to me and hugged me. "You left mad and you weren't even responding our texts or calls and-"

"Sage, calm down. I'm fine. I'm all good." I said smiling at the girl.

"Thank God!" She said hugging me again before going to wake up the others.

As she did that, Damiano and I glanced at each other, until I broke eye contact and looked him up and down, before going near my friends on the couch who were being woken up by a loud Sage.

--------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you came from my other book Unpredicatble, hello my loves! If you're new, buckle up and get ready for the ride!

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33