"My appa is the best" she shouted. Everyone laughed except iniya.

I kissed midhuna cheeks, I started to feed her. She too started to munch her cake.

I took her and seated her in the dinning table, as she asked me to. After sometime she stopped eating her cake, instead she grabbed my face.

"A.. Appa, you.. Wo.. Won't.. Lea.. Leave midhuna right" she asked me with tears.

"Your appa won't leave you midhuna" I assured her.

"Pomise" she asked her by showing her little palm at me. I grabbed her palm and kissed it. She is so sweet. I won't leave my little one.

"Promise" I said after placing my palm over hers... She squealed and hugged me from the table itself by leaning towards me.

"Midhuna will be always with her papa. And.... Appa also won.. Won't... Leave... Midhuna... Midhuna... Happy... Appa... Happy. Mumma. Too... Happy... Happy.. Happy....." she shouted at me. I kissed her nose.

Iniya looks irritated for this. But who cares. Suresh and abinash were smiling.

I too smiled at midhuna.

She then feed me small cake piece.

" Mumma cake cake "she said at her mumma and showed the piece of cake near iniya mouth. Iniya slightly smiled at her daughter. Then she opened her mouth. Midhuna feed her mumma.

We all are happy.

This happiness is what I need.

Time skipped :

Time skipped :

Its been a 10 days of that incident.

I attended the call, which is coming from suresh.

"Everything is ready" his voice came.

"Okay" I replied. I just gone out of my cabin and gone towards the parking lot. Iniya didn't present on her cabin.

I put the address in my phone map, and started to drive. After 1 hour of travelling I reached the place, Which looks like an abondoned building.

No other building is there, Just this one. Even the highway is far away from this place. Suresh did a good job it seems.

I locked my car, and then started to walk in. I called suresh. After some mins, he came out of the building.

"Yes Vihaan" saying this he nodded his head. I followed him

When I entered inside, those three bastards were tied in the chair with their eyes blindfolded.

Good thing.

I just gone before those three members.

"He is kavin, who is like a gang leader for every rape cases. He has the support of his dad. So with that support, he did many rape, his father helped him and his friends in every case." one man said. They are arranged by suresh it seems. I nodded my head.