419. Help Cameron Understand

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbow rushed to his side and offered to help him stand up. "Nah, I'm fine." He said, coughing a little. "What did you just say?" The woman asked Rainbow. "That's right, I know who you are. You're slick, buy not THAT slick. Kitty, Blaze doesn't like you, he's with me." Rainbow said. "The magic that you're controlling right now is corrupting you, and you don't understand that. You need to let go of it." Sunset said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I'm not corrupted. I'm just fine, and I want you guys out of my fucking house!" Kitty yelled in anger. "We're not leaving until we have what we came for." AppleJack argued. "I've already said that he isn't here." Kitty growled. "And we've already established that you're lying when you say that." Cameron said, rolling his eyes. "UGH! Fine. Maybe he IS here. But that doesn't mean I'll tell you where he is. He wants nothing to do with any of you, and is currently going though a punishment for disobeying me." Kitty said with an evil smirk.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Rainbow asked, lunging forward at her, but Cameron held her back. Kitty chuckled softly at first, gradually getting more and more evil as the seconds passed. "He's fine. If anything, he's probably drinking away his sorrows. As he should. He plays best when he's punch drunk. More fun then EVER!" She laughed maniacally. Rainbow growled, trying to fight the tears. How could she be so heartless?!

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

If she really loved Blaze the way Rainbow does, she wouldn't be treating him like this. "Aww, is baby Rainbow sad that her ex fiance doesn't have feelings for her anymore? Is she sad that he intentionally hurt her with his fist? Get over it, BITCH!" Kitty laughed again as tears started to fall from Rainbow's eyes. "Hey, hey wait a second. Don't let her get to you. We need to find Blaze, and get out of here! Focus, Rainbow Dash!" Cameron said, standing in front of her to block her view of Kitty Preen.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"You don't get it..." Rainbow choked, looking away from him. "What don't I get? Help me understand..." He said warmly. "I...we can't just get Blaze and leave..." She said shakily. "DAMN RIGHT YOU CAN'T! HE'S MINE BITCH!" Kitty laughed. "And why not, Rainbow Dash?" Cameron asked her directly. "Because....if we do, she'll just take him back again..." She said, hugging him and crying even more. "I...now I'm really confused. Anyone else care to help explain?" He asked, looking between her friends.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I'll try. You see these necklaces we all wear? They are all similar for a reason. Each one suits our personalities, in a magical and of connection." Sunset said. "Mine gives me super strength!" Applejack laughed. "Mine gives me the ability to read memories, hers let's her talk to animals, she can levitate objects and people with hers, she can make magical gems, and she get super speed." Sunset explained, pointing to each of them.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh. Well I can do a multitude of those because of my spell book. But, what's the point of them?" He asked. "Together, we can use the magic inside of the seven of us, and fight against negativity. We call it the magic of friendship. It's what kept our bond strong over the years, ever since highschool." Sunset said, a dreamy look in her eye.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"We fight Equestrian magic. Magic, like the magic in that pen, that is use for evil. With our magic, we can bring anyone back down to Earth." Twilight said. "It ain't easy, but we make it through." Applejack said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎