369. Party Cake Pancakes

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She closed her eyes, and focused hard on her form. "Got a good idea of what you wanna look like?" He asked after a few minutes. She gave him a thumbs up. "Good. Keep that image in your head, and then imagine yourself as a bat. I know it sounds similar to before, but this time, your imagining what the world would look like from your bat POV. Focus on that hard enough, and you should automatically transform." Cameron said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She nodded, and focused hard. It didn't take long for there to be puff of smoke, and she shrunk into a bat. She opened her eyes and started flapping to keep from falling. "Wow! You're even cuter as a bat! Good job!" Cameron laughed. She transformed back into her normal self and thanked him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"The sun is starting to come up, and this is where my sun starts to fall. Goodnight, Rainbow Dash. Until our next lesson!" He said, and with a snap of his fingers, he disappeared into thin air. She yawned herself, and decided to shower first, before going to sleep, so that when Blaze did wake her up, she was already prepared.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She was asleep for several hours before she felt a hand touch her arm. "What?" She groaned. "Your parents said they would be here around 11. We have to get all the guests, so do you want me to do it while you sleep, or...what?" Blaze asked her. She nodded and rolled over to sleep again. He smiled and kissed her cheek before leaving the room.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Windy was feeding the kids back at her house, including her daughter, Prism Cloud. "Mom! Louie won't stop poking me!" Prism whined. Louie had a mischievous grin on his face, and continued to poke his aunt. "Louie? If I told your mother she wouldn't be happy about that." Windy scolded. "Meh. I'm already grounded for three weeks. It's not like I have anything worth being grounded for." Louie said with a shrug.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Dude, today is our birthday. This day only comes once a year." Travis said, rolling his eyes. "Exactly Travis. This is a special day for you three. I can still remember when your mom told me the news. It was around the same time I got pregnant with Prism. Only because SOMEONE'S condom broke." She grumbled, glaring at Bow from the side.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He clenched his teeth and hid his face behind his newspaper. "But, nonetheless, we were blessed with another great girl, so I don't mind it now." Windy said with a sigh. "Party cake pancakes for everyone!" She said with a smile, giving them each 3 pancakes. "Grandma, when do we get to go to dad's house?" Travis asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"When your mother or father tells me over the phone of course. Your grandfather and I also have gifts for you that we need to bring to the house." Windy said, putting the pan in the sink. "Why can't we just open them now?" Tyler asked. "Because there's a certain time for them. You know this already. God, you really do remind me of your father at times." Windy laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Tyler gasped. "You know him?!" He asked wide eyed. "Well of course! He was originally the one we wanted your mother with, but she didn't have the same feelings for him that he had for her. Instead, she chose Travis's dad." Windy sighed. She sat down with the kids to eat and watch TV with them.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎